The Boss.

Emily spread the outer lips with her left hand and fingered her with the right hand. She teased her with her tounge rubbing up and down the hot erect clit...

Rate
Lesbian.
Emily Casen
PSG.

She described herself as a Pagan Sex Goddess, that was enough to get me hooked! I had always assumed the last of those to have died out with Conan of Aquilonia. How wrong can you be?

Rate
Erotic.
Peter_Pan
The Right to Remain Silent.

Alysia and Eric were on a drive home after a vacation when Alysia decides to seduce her husband. Someone else noticed her at a reststop and she finds herself paying for her actions...

Rate
Erotic.
strawberryangel
Popsicles.

A girl who finds pleasure after a sunny daydream...

Rate
Masturbation.
wildkitten
Turbulence.

On some flights, you can just get lucky!

Rate
Erotic.
Peter_Pan
Hartbreaker.

Kiefer gets a big suprise when his favourite female teacher wants to have lunch with him. Read and see what she has planned for desert...

Rate
First.
Darryl E
Senior trip.

Girl gets carried away during senior trip to the beach...

Rate
Group.
nilla
Party #1.

Drew has some fun with a fellow party go"er...

Rate
Erotic.
Drew William
A Night Under The Water Fall.

I call you on the phone and tell u I will be their in 30 minutes. I can hear the excitement in your voices and can"t help but smile at the thought of what tonight could bring to us. ""I hear you getting ready over the phone and tell u I will talk to you when I get their love...

Rate
Erotic.
thedevilsprinces
Horny and Desperate Neighbour.

Angela a beautiful tall blonde housewife neglected by workaholic husband, and she had to find other ways to quench her sexual desire...like five neighbourhood stud at one time...

Rate
Erotic.
dover
There will be come.

A homage to the film SAW...

Rate
Erotic.
finc
A teachers day off at the beach.

A female shool teacher takes a day off to go to the beach and meets four ex students...

Rate
Group.
Mark Nottelling
Swings and Things.

Master gives her a new toy!

Rate
Fetish.
Lady Ariele
Shampoo Bottle.

Taking a nice hot shower with a shampoos bottle makes for fun...

Rate
Erotic.
xxbrokenremedyxx
Tom & Leah and Clarence & Octavia Part 5.

Tom is the sole male in a threesome with Octavia and Leah...

Rate
Group.
Tom Kutsaar
Older Woman Fantasy Fulfilled.

This is the story of the time I finally fulfilled my fantasy of fucking my mum"s friend, absolutely amazing...

Rate
Erotic.
Michael Phipps
A Private-eye Full.

One man"s trash is another man"s treasure...

Rate
Interracial.
Shooter3704
Tom & Leah and Clarence & Octavia Part 1.

Our first swinging and interracial sex...

Rate
Interracial.
Tom Kutsaar
My first bisex time.

I had been in threesomes before but never one where I had any contact with the other guy; until now...

Rate
Bisexual.
cmehere1
The Only One.

A young man meets the girl of his dreams while on vacation with friends...

Rate
Erotic.
bobshie
Greek Island Getaway.

Divorced back packer gets a packing...

Rate
Erotic.
Cindy
Swingers.

Hank and his wife, Ana, decide to experiment by bringing other people into their relationship. They meet Christy, who takes them to their first swinger party...

Rate
Swinger.
www.DramaSex.com
Madam.

I met Madam and Madam showed me what sex was really about...

Rate
Lesbian.
Sweetmeat
My First Gang Bang.

Spanked and Gang banged by Two Married Guys...

Rate
Group.
r_soar
Jealousy.

..he held my arms up above my head with one hand and threw the other around my neck. His grip was hard and tight, I felt my breathing slow as I struggled to breath...

Rate
Erotic.
Ms_B
New House, New Neighbor.

Pregnant, I move into a new house and enlist the help of my sexy neighbor which takes the word Help to new heights...

Rate
Erotic.
Sweetmeat
Our First Meeting.

I thought it would just be some casual sex. I was going to get the surprise of my life. I knew that we had talked about bondage before, but I didn’t think that it would turn into reality...

Rate
Erotic.
princess
Overnight stay.

Sexy Brit is used at desert hotel...

Rate
Erotic.
finc
African Slave Queen.

Media babe pushes an African dictator too far. Abducted and belived dead she becomes his ultimate sex slave...

Rate
Fetish.
finc
Drunk camping trip.

Drunken camping trip turns into gang bang...

Rate
Drunk.
papa747
My Neighbor’s Sister.

My neighbor’s sister comes to visit her and teaches me the joys of lesbian love...

Rate
Lesbian.
Sweetmeat
Rubber Katie and Latex Jenny : 1 - Discovery.

How I found my flatmate"s rubber gear and what I did with it whilst she was out!

Rate
Fetish.
RubberKate
Darkness.

Shivering, almost sobbing with hunger, she pulled at the cloth, damning it all the while. “I know, I know… need you… God, I need you.” Finally acknowledging what drove her. She released him, the power and heat of his cock, groaning her request...

Rate
Erotic.
Samantha Robinson
Walking the dog.

Pets make the first move...

Rate
Erotic.
Cindy
Wrong House, Right Decision.

A woman goes to meet a man, only to end up at the wrong house...

Rate
Group.
refugee love
New Years Eve.

A virgin gave Jeff an unexpected pleasure...

Rate
First.
Ruth Taylor
First Masturbation Experience.

My legs straight up in the air, propped up on the tile. I started fidgeting my clit. Sticking my finger deep inside my pussy as I let the water hit just right on my clit. Oh how it felt so good. I started pumping...

Rate
Masturbation.
princess
Meeting of the Minds.

A fantasy fullfilled...

Rate
Fetish.
Lady Ariele
Summer Lovin" : Swinger part one.

If you liked my swinger story and wondered how it started - here it is...

Rate
Erotic.
trimmedorshaven
The Sponsor.

Imprisoned in a South American jail a young American finds a black sponsor to make her life easier and satisfy her every fantasy...

Rate
Interracial.
fyveglyde
You Know This Lover.

A nightstand book for women of desire...

Rate
Erotic.
James L
Penny"s Dream Come True.

Penny, a young married woman, gets a nice surprise from her husband Jon that will fulfill one of their most pleasing fantasies...

Rate
Group.
sex_kitten
It all Started on here.

I’d read stories on the net about guys going at it, and ya, it turned me on. But not as much as the bi stories with two guys and a girl, I had to try it...

Rate
Bisexual.
porndawg
Airport examination.

Western wife is intimately interrogated by revolutionaries...

Rate
Erotic.
finc
Lynn Pre Convention Piece.

Lynn knows what she is and what she wants but still she can"t escape returning to a place where it all started...

Rate
Group.
Nasti4unow
Working Out.

Best friends learn at little bit more about eachother...

Rate
Bisexual.
Rob West
Tom & Leah and Clarence & Octavia Part 4.

Leah is the sole girl in the threesome...

Rate
Group.
Tom Kutsaar
Elevator Encounter.

“Slut.”"" My knees went weak. I love that word. It makes me wet, and makes me want to prove that I am a slut. I didn’t turn, I pretended not to even notice. I shifted closer to his voice though. His hand cupped my ass, and I pressed closer. He chuckled into my ear, and the elevator stopped, letting the other passenger off on the fifth floor. The doors closed and we were alone...

Rate
Erotic.
CaliforniaSlut
Rubber Katie and Latex Jenny : 2 - Exploration.

How I got caught in the act and what followed...

Rate
Lesbian.
RubberKate
Fantasy Island.

This erotic story was written as a joint effort by two lovers over a period of 13 months...

Rate
Erotic.
Bighands
The More The Merrier.

I have lived my life with one thought about sex, the more the merrier...

Rate
Group.
Sweetmeat
Blind Ambition.

She finally decided that she will do anything to get a promotion...

Rate
Erotic.
dover
Bull Jones.

An unexpected reunion shakes up a marriage...

Rate
Interracial.
Shooter3704
Dr Nooo!.

Jeniffer is hot and now shes very wet. She should have stayed out in the storm-kidnap and bondage sex...

Rate
Fetish.
finc
Kyle"s 18th birthday.

Teenager finnally gets what he wants on his 18th birthday...

Rate
First.
Kael
Club Slut Transformation.

Shy woman"s online sex fantasies catch up to her in a nightclub bathroom unleashing her inner slut...

Rate
Group.
Marilynn Chambers
Self Starter.

For some girls the road to happiness was never destined to be overly smooth. For Heather, it was full of potholes!

Rate
Group.
Peter_Pan
Renee"s Shopping Trip.

Renee thought taking a shopping trip sounded like a good plan for a day off, she did not plan on finding a bargain like this though...

Rate
Erotic.
cmehere1
A lesson of self satisfaction.

Male masturbation technique...

Rate
Masturbation.
ray
The Box.

Cindy and Linda love to play their little confinement games, with Cindy locked in a clear, plastic box in the middle of the dining room, and Linda stimulating her with a collection of clever sex toys. But what happens when an old friend comes to call?

Rate
Lesbian.
jessicablank
Marooned on Gronk.

Fiction : NASA is shipwrecked on an alien world...

Rate
Erotic.
finc
Nightly fun.

A girl goes to a party for some innocent fun, but comes away with a night to remember...

Rate
Drunk.
wildkitten
Threesome of dreams.

This has not happened yet, but I am wanting this to happen...

Rate
Bisexual.
ttom
Richard"s Time.

A divorced Army officer meets a sassy British waitress and begins his first D/s relationship with her...

Rate
Fetish.
SEVERUSMAX
A Matter of Interest.

He borrowed the money; She paid the interest...

Rate
Interracial.
Shooter3704
Rubber Katie and Latex Jenny : 3 – Mystery Treat.

Jenny had a mystery treat in store for me!

Rate
Lesbian.
RubberKate
Dans le Murs.

A chance encounter changes the life of a middle-aged Englishman for ever. Sex and action...

Rate
Erotic.
PP
A change meeting at a party.

Paul meets a cute girl at a party and things get hot and heavy quick...

Rate
Erotic.
Jim
Bowling.

A group of friends go bowling, yet for one couple, bowling isn"t the only fun to be had...

Rate
Erotic.
Miss McGee
Tom & Leah and Clarence & Octavia Part 2.

The first threesome with Tom not participating...

Rate
Group.
Tom Kutsaar
Blacksheep.

Maui or Manchester, it had been an easy choice...

Rate
Adult Humor.
Cindy
Play Ball!.

Lexa was a young divorcee, free from the confines of an oppressive marriage that turned violent in the end. Free baseball tickets fell into her lap so she and her friends made a night out of it. Wearing a skirt to a baseball game turned out to be the perfect lure to a couple of young baseball players. She set the bait for one, but caught herself two...

Rate
Erotic.
strawberryangel
The Nurse and I.

This is the story of my doctor"s appointment that became, so much more!

Rate
Erotic.
Michael Phipps
Totally Boss Sex.

This is the story of when I finally got to pleasure my boss, a wish I had had since starting with the company 2 years earlier, it was good!!!

Rate
Erotic.
Michael Phipps
The Adventures of Brenda Porter.

As a result of a childhood car accident Brenda had a hideous face and so had no boyfriends. Brenda was determined not to remain a virgin once she got into college...

Rate
Erotic.
Tom Kutsaar

 

Pages : [<<] ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... [>>]

Hop to:
Search
Random

This story is about a 21 yr girl Sudha Sherin, who always love to have lesbian sex, and also gets a chance to have it with her own professor, Ms. Bhavna. This story is in the view of Sudha Sherin...

Read more...