Sage"s Conquest Pt. 2.

Ice"s first appearance in Sage"s life is shown, and Mr. Drake begins his pursuit...

Rate
Erotic.
Str0ked
The big tip.

The kind of tip u only wish about...

Rate
Interracial.
jag
Jeff turns on Carol a 51 year old.

Jeff returns home and ends up having sex with sexy TV personality Carol Jones. She loves his confidence along with his cock...

Rate
Fiction.
stoneypoint
Mike"s mom does black cock.

Ram comes over to see buddy Mike, but he"s not home and instead visits and does his mom...

Rate
Fiction.
stoneypoint
A Night Worth Waiting For.

A cute girl finally falls for a boy"s lines and experiences all the benefits...

Rate
First.
Ariel Julianza
From wallflower to Rough Sex.

A shy little latin girl gets a great present from a mysterious black man on her 18th birthday...

Rate
Interracial.
Ariel Julianza
Your Turn.

A birthday sleepover turns into an erotic night for two girls...

Rate
Lesbian.
Karlee
Cash in hand.

Work and life were slow, Davo just dozed away the days...

Rate
Fiction.
Cindy
Dans le Murs (Part VII).

Colin and Simone come face to face with a couple of Simone"s ex-school friends and has to "educate" one of them...

Rate
Fiction.
PP
My College Friend.

I go to community college. My boyfriend, three years older than me, is a senior at a college in another state. But I hang out with a guy at college who is incredibly hot...

Rate
Erotic.
Wild Side
Panty play in the Post room.

Sarah, the new office junior is caught fondling herself in the office by a female colleague. What could this lead to?

Rate
Lesbian.
LesbianLustDemon
My Roommate Introduces Me to a Black Stud.

Lauren said, “White guys are great boyfriends. But sometimes I need a great lover, too. I am sort of seeing my black boss at Starbucks. His brother is in town on Saturday. I want to see him, but he needs someone to hang out with his brother.”...

Rate
Interracial.
Wild Side
X-men:Bast Ch.3.

Another day in the Mansion leads Storm and Beast to deepen their relationship...

Rate
Fiction.
Crouching_Buddha
The Exciting Adventure: part1.

A straight woman gets the brains fucked out of her and crosses over to lesbianism...

Rate
Lesbian.
Mr Sexual
My step -daughter"s unknown performance.

Walking past my step-daughter"s window one evening gave me a new outlook on...""""""Walking past my step-daughter"s window one night gave me a unexpected thrill.

Rate
Voyeur.
conan
Shaping our plans to start Escort Service in India.

Once the siblings secrets were known, they embark on their business venture. The first major venture. Business takes off...

Rate
Erotic.
Kumarmarwari
Closing Time- Chapter 2.

Paul and Jessie agree to become Dan"s slaves...

Rate
Fetish.
SEVERUSMAX
A Fiendish Castignation.

Jennifer gets a medieval punishment because of a lesbian desire.""<<>> - Story Contains Violent Scenes...

Rate
Fetish.
Paul
White Fiance, Black Boss.

I get turned on my my fiance"s black boss...

Rate
Interracial.
Wild Side
The Bitch.

A married man makes a hooker his bitch and she loves it!

Rate
Fetish.
SEVERUSMAX
Paying for sex.

You payed for sex? Yes it was a weekend of lust and fucking bi gay and lesbian sex all go"s no way to get free till your time is up...

Rate
Swinger.
rob
Sweet Catherine 2.

Young wife becomes the neighborhood plaything...

Rate
Swinger.
Matt
Bowling for broke.

Fun at the bowling alley...

Rate
Erotic.
dazed
A Wish Almost Come True.

A fanticy of my G/F...

Rate
Fiction.
Fireside
I Could never do that!.

A good friend would never, not under any circumstance, ever do this. Unless...

Rate
Drunk.
Stoolie
Apartment Maintenance.

Maintenance man get surprised by three lovely ladies...

Rate
Group.
JohnnyJ
X-men:Bast Ch.2.

Ahma spends time with her new friends at the Mansion and trains with them. Logan returns after a typical absence...

Rate
Fiction.
Crouching_Buddha
A first meeting for Web Lovers.

Alan and Kelly met online, this is a tale of their first meeting in person...

Rate
Erotic.
K. Easter
Lyndsey"s Last Night.

The twisted tale of how Lindsey discovered what REALLY happens at the back room of the Royal Gentlemen"s Club."">>>WARNING<<< Involves Snuff, Horror<<<

Rate
First.
Paul
Crossing The Line.

A young mans first gay experience...

Rate
First.
joey bailey
Best Friends.

Old high school friends get together but since stranded due to snow storm, have sex with each other...

Rate
Fiction.
stoneypoint
Holiday Loneliness.

College Coed returns for Holiday break but is lonely until finally bartender agrees to come over...

Rate
Erotic.
stoneypoint
Sweet Catherine.

Young wife is offered to a widowed neighbor...

Rate
Swinger.
Matt
My Big Black Boss.

Hi, I am Kerry. I was 18 years old and going out with an older guy, a college guy. My boss was a decent guy. He was a single, 35-year-old black man...

Rate
Interracial.
Wild Side
Sage"s Conquest.

Sage is an of age student at Lakewood High. Mr. Drake is a teacher coveted by almost all of the females there. She sets out to do what the others can"t...

Rate
Erotic.
Str0ked
My first girl.

My first lesbian sex with my college roommate...

Rate
Lesbian.
IrishGoddess
Survivor.

An weekend like no other in the north woods...

Rate
Group.
Dnn
My Girl.

A young man realizes how amazing a certain girl really is... M/F

Rate
Fiction.
Brandon
My Argentina.

A studen"t trip to Argentina for soccer prooves to be more than just a cultural experaince....

Rate
Erotic.
emily taurez
Dennis, April, & Lorraine- Chapter 2.

Dennis and his roommates have more fun together...

Rate
Group.
SEVERUSMAX
Island Life.

Claire anjoyed her time alone...

Rate
Erotic.
Cindy
Alexis and the maid.

When Ally looked up, there stood a beautiful blonde woman, who looked about 21, which was nice, since Ally was a few days over 19. Ally, in embrassment quickly removed her hand from her already wet pussy...

Rate
Lesbian.
Karlee
The Bitch is a popular worker at the office!.

Stories of Tina The Bitch...

Rate
Adult Humor.
The Bitch
Damn The Goodness.

A story of sexual tension, arousal, aggression, and explosion between a female spanish ranch owner and her male ranch-hand...

Rate
Fiction.
amador
My Sex Toy Collection got me Laid!.

I was finally fucked in the ass with a real cock, thanks to my sex toy collection...

Rate
Bisexual.
semenserpent
Beauty is a beast.

College sex, dirty talk, interesting diction...

Rate
Erotic.
dazed
Rising Ch.3.

Ahma spends an evening serving the Master and getting to know the quiet, intense man...

Rate
Fiction.
Crouching_Buddha
Going Black in College.

When I was a freshman in college, I never thought that I would cheat on my boyfriend. I had plenty of opportunities as we went to different colleges, and I am a hot, fit, thin white girl. I was about to learn how much I would lust after black meat...

Rate
Interracial.
Wild Side
Rising Ch.1.

An epic fantasy story about Ahma, a Winged, miserable servant girl who soon finds herself rushed into events beyond her control. War looms. Heavy plot interspersed with sex and erotica...

Rate
Erotic.
Crouching_Buddha
Elementals: Chapter One.

A frustrated author living in a drab, gray, little town stumbles into an ancient curse that will effect the fate of the town and everyone in it. And he finds a stray cat...

Rate
Fiction.
KcRgn
The Bare Bottom Spanking and Wedging.

The Bare Bottom Spanking and Wedging of a High School Senior with a Hard-on For Bullying. ""It"s payback time for a sexually-harassed high-school senior co-ed in this highly erotic episode of fetishes, wedgies, spankings, tickle-tortures, impotence, revenge, oral sex, genital sex, ass play- and several other provocative topics which aren"t listed in the ""synopsis lest the story"s climax and ending be compromised.

Rate
Fetish.
vacation robert
Lesbian Panty Games at the Job Interview..

Lucy desperately wants Marie to lick her clit during a job interview. Can she persuade Marie give her the position?

Rate
Lesbian.
LesbianLustDemon
New Golf Partner.

A new member to our golf course turns my world upside down...

Rate
Lesbian.
Jean
Dans le Murs Part VIII.

Colin is promoted within the sect, witnesses a bizarre and erotic ceremony and meets Nahdya for the first time...

Rate
Fiction.
PP
2 sex slaves, Part IV.

Another weekend with Karen and Mackenzie...

Rate
Group.
kweb
Library : A different kind of learning.

A boy learns a lesson that even books cannot teach...

Rate
Erotic.
t.tom
Cathy Sucks.

Mom"s friend makes a surprise visit...

Rate
Fiction.
Dalerion
X-men: Bast Ch.1.

Based upon classic X-men principles and set outside of any particular point in the time-line. The X-men struggle to balance their own lives while anti-Mutant forces muster against their people. Other, unseen opposition watches, waiting. And when a new, untested Mutant with extaordinary potential is thrown into the mix, things become complicated. Various character couplings...

Rate
Fiction.
Crouching_Buddha
Blackjack, three girls, and me.

A vacation story about me, Wife and her two friends...

Rate
Group.
Dnn
The Exhibit, Part 2, Six Months Later.

At Her inn, MzDominica demonstrated Her glass-covered sensory deprivation chamber. Mistress Black made a deal to use the "relaxation chambers" to expand her chain of spas, at a discount in exchange for using them to recruit more slaves for Dominica...

Rate
Fetish.
jessicablank
Sally"s No Tell Motel visit.

Unhappy wife meets online lover and meets at motel for wild sex...

Rate
Fiction.
stoneypoint
Closing Time- Chapter 3.

Dan and his new lovers include Bobbi in their group marriage...

Rate
Group.
SEVERUSMAX
Deamonology: A different Perspective.

Number Four out of four and counting. A collage student with a deamon stuck in his skull. Sex and millenia old secrets awaid...but please read the first three. Or you will be confused. And I mean really confuzed...

Rate
Erotic.
KcRgn
Plumber helps MILF and often.

Plumber makes special appointment to fix MILFS house in return for some bartering repayments...

Rate
Fiction.
stoneypoint
Scott Sonnyjohn"s Wild Time.

Scott Sonnyjohn goes on a wild sexual adventure with many twists and turns on the way!!!

Rate
Erotic.
Frank Poe
Hillaries hiking trip.

Out for a short hike on a warm summer day Hillary gets more exercise than she planned for...

Rate
Erotic.
f4all
My Love of my Life.

This is a story about a 20 year old girl who loses her virginity to the one she loves...

Rate
First.
OdieBoy88
X-men: Bast Ch.4.

Violence breaks out at a political ralley and the X-men are forced to intervene...

Rate
Fiction.
Crouching_Buddha
New Daddy.

She"s never seen a real cock before...

Rate
First.
RockyBeefhook
Boyfriend"s Hot Daddy.

I am the girl that it seems like everyone wants. I am 5’9”. I have straight blonde hair past my shoulders. I have beautiful D-cup breasts. My ass is tight and strong – not too big. I have long legs that are always perfectly shaved...

Rate
Erotic.
Wild Side
Rising Ch.2.

The Master returns to the Manor, bringing changes and violence in his wake...

Rate
Fiction.
Crouching_Buddha
Adventure with Anjim.

It all started when my girlfriend went away for a week. Shumaila, my girlfriend, went away to visit her parents. Her older sister, Anjum, whom she lived with, had stayed behind because she couldn"t get the time off from her job. Although I was over at their apartment practically every day, I hadn"t planned on going over there while my girlfriend was away. All of that changed that Sunday when Anjum called me...

Rate
Erotic.
suhail beg
Mr. Anderson and the Great Jackrabbit.

I never imagined that having sex with the man I babysat for would be so jack-tastic..

Rate
Erotic.
emily taurez
Rising Ch.4.

A pleasant day for Ahma and Methaniel goes unexpectedly and horribly wrong...

Rate
Fiction.
Crouching_Buddha
Marital Escapades Chapter 1.

Married couple, Kelly and Jack, explore marital sex and more...

Rate
Fiction.
JohnnyJ

 

Pages : [<<] ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... [>>]

Hop to: