Irene.

My boyfriend left me and my neighbor Irene rescues me from my funk, giving me my first lesbian experience...

Rate
Lesbian.
Sweetmeat
Love Hurts.

Love Hurts...

Rate
Bisexual.
hornytoad
A Stormy Day With A Friend.

Then, while I was standing there in my room looking for something to put on, I had the feeling that I was being watched. I looked over to the door and saw Nick standing there watching me...

Rate
First.
fuckmeharder
Benefit of A Friend.

Two "friends" engage in some steamy activity that is "unfriend-like"...

Rate
First.
Five Guys
Lost loves Surprise.

A man runs into a woman friend he hasn"t seen for a while and a new friendship is rekindled with a astonishing discovery...

Rate
First.
penmanIII
Jo blows the pimp.

Lovely blonde JoAnne gets her first taste of the fun world of prostitution… and swallows it...

Rate
Group.
Charlie
Japan"s Ayumi Tahara in Chicago.

JAV star Ayumi Tahara agrees to meet me in Chicago for adult fun and brings a sweet little friend as well...

Rate
Interracial.
Jack English
My first encounter with two guys.

An encounter that I had at a girlfriend"s party with two studs!

Rate
Erotic.
Alexis
First time with Anne Tan.

How basketball brought 2 souls together...

Rate
Adult Humor.
Keith Chan
A friend in Deed.

Two women get together over coffee and much more...

Rate
Lesbian.
penmanIII
Picnic Birds.

It is a lesbian storiy involving two straight married women.It is narated by one of that woman about her first lesbian experience...

Rate
Lesbian.
sabithageetha
Christies Summer Job part 2.

Christies crazy summer continues to unleash new adventerous...

Rate
First.
Angie
Ling: the Second Round - Part 2.

M-F, Anglo to Chinese hetero; Chinese to Latin female bi-sexuality. What happened after Ling left with all my clothes and money...

Rate
Erotic.
Jack English
My stranger.

Home alone with a streanger in the house ends up to be lots of fun for her...

Rate
Erotic.
kitty
Yes, Teacher.

College opens many doors--and this is just one. What happens when a student"s desires for her professor and his desires for her come into play after class one day?

Rate
Erotic.
KinkyLilPrincess
My Oriental Goddess.

I meet a Korean woman who makes my pussy so wet, it runs down my leg...

Rate
Bisexual.
Jean
Fed up To Master (part 2).

I had a plan to watch Wife treated like dirt...

Rate
Erotic.
NewMan
My Best Friend and Vince.

Vince began to unbuckle his pants and he pulled his massive cock out...

Rate
Group.
Phat Cat
Mountains of Rubber, Chapter 3, First Morning.

Dan is spending a weekend of blissful slavery at MzDominica"s mountain cabin, hypnotized into becoming Daniella. After a night of rubber-filled dreams, the slave gets walkies, a bowl of breakfast, and a pair of remote-controlled rubber panties...

Rate
Fetish.
jessicablank
Young Surveyor ( Continued).

Part two, due to web glitch...

Rate
Erotic.
Cindy
Homebodies.

After a young man"s girlfriend cheats on him, he leaves her and comes home to eventually fall in love with his younger sister...

Rate
Erotic.
Jim Flavortang
Happy neighbor.

Leah makes her beautiful, lonely neighbor feel welcome...

Rate
Lesbian.
mommislut
All American Gal.

Even my shrink will tell you I am as normal as the girl next door. He said "Nympho"s just do not exist." I was relieved...

Rate
Fetish.
Shadow Lynn Parker
He Shoots She Scores.

"I pull him out of my mouth and have him get under me as he starts to tickle and tongue my hot pussy."...

Rate
Group.
Lexi
Sophie"s Hot Story.

A Sex craving housewife get fucked...

Rate
Erotic.
Nylongods
The Blue Pill part 1.

As a suprise to wife I got hold of a viagara pill...

Rate
Erotic.
Bob
Melissa"s Eat Out.

A girl named Melissa has an eat out by a guy, she is bi- sexual and has a partner named Andrea. She gets in the story later on after 2 paragraphs. Melissa finds a man named edward and they make her to have the best day of her life...

Rate
Erotic.
madboy
The Pussy Pump.

I go away to a seminar and my roommate gives me a new pussy to take home...

Rate
Lesbian.
Jean
Giving Lauren What She Needs.

Lauren lets Jordan"s wildest dreams cum true....

Rate
Lesbian.
Jordan Willard
Little Tie-up Games (Part Two).

Things progress as I"m setup, blackmailed and used... (bi, MMF, bondage, blackmail, reluctant)

Rate
Bisexual.
Monkey Hate Clean
And the dogs were still barking....

Story about an odd place where I had sex, and an amazing experience at that...

Rate
Erotic.
MandyLizzie
Finding my perfect fit.

The story of how my boyfriend and I first met...and got to know each other intimately...very intimately...

Rate
Erotic.
MandyLizzie
Jack and Jill.

Rubbing Isobel"s swollen clit furiously while feeling her hand working his cock, Peter alternated between finger fucking her cunt and her ass...

Rate
Masturbation.
le5bianlicker
Sun Crazy.

The heat was to much for Rob what was he doing, things could only get worse it seemed...

Rate
Erotic.
Cindy
Young Surveyor.

Jen"s husband Sam really serviced her well. His story...

Rate
Erotic.
Cindy
Secret Sex with the Neighbour.

Mary say’s to me “have you ever had anal sex before” I answer “no Wife doesn’t like it...

Rate
Erotic.
topdub
Dominant Black Tales and Submissive White Tails.

An in-depth tale of domination and submission in Black and white that shatters every taboo...

Rate
Interracial.
AfroerotiK
My College Experience.

My college roomate and I get a little curious...

Rate
Lesbian.
sweetnothings
Little Tie-up Games (Part One).

I give in to an offer to be tied up by a couple that are my friends. They slowly drag me into a role as a sex slave. (MMF, bi, bondage, reluctant) *note-no sex in this part...

Rate
Bisexual.
Monkey Hate Clean
For I Have Sinned.

Catholic high school girl wears a thong to school and gets sent to the headmaster"s office...

Rate
Erotic.
JanX
Christies Summer Job.

A poor College student finds a summer job and gets more then she bargained for...

Rate
First.
Angie
Night out in the rain.

A story of night out on the town, when stanger share a glance and rain shower and night together!

Rate
Erotic.
bluebuddha
Fucking Renu Bisht.

How I finally got my hands (and all that matter too) on Renu Bisht....

Rate
Erotic.
petalthorns
Sucking, licking two girls feet of my cum.

Foot fetish, how I cleaned 10 toes of cum...

Rate
Fetish.
WKass
A Beautiful Love.

Two people awake in the morning to make passionate love...

Rate
Erotic.
struggling writer
One Magical Night.

Angel"s lover gives her a magical present...

Rate
Erotic.
angellove
The Twins.

Two college girls fool every one on campus and have a good time doing it...

Rate
First.
penmanIII
One lucky guy...(Part one).

Peter travels to England, and finds himself living in a host family with the sexiest woman he has ever seen. Things evolve, and they do so quickly and intensely...

Rate
First.
PeterPan
Waking up the the door open.

Hot girl wakes up naked with the door open!

Rate
Group.
sexy35
The Homecoming - Part One.

A three way with Wife and another guys started me on a road to sexual adventure...

Rate
Bisexual.
David Brock
Ebony Fantasies Are Fulfilled, Ch 1.

John’s long-standing fetish for interracial sex is finally fulfilled...

Rate
Interracial.
Old_Sarge
My Boss, a true Slave Driver.

I finally am fed up with my boss and I tell her off....Little do I know this turns her on!

Rate
Erotic.
ynot2525
Beyond Hogwarts.

We take up the story as the adult Hermione Granger along with the other female pupils from Hogwarts, education has now progressed to the Dianic Craft College...

Rate
Erotic.
AmandaBlack
Tough Treatment.

Sportsman"s injury quickly heals...

Rate
Adult Humor.
Cindy
Sara and Jessica.

Sara had never been attracted to another woman before. But when Jessica walked into her place of work the attraction started, and it grew. Now Sara had to find out if it could lead to more...

Rate
Lesbian.
summer meadows
Sandy and the Plumber.

Sandy is living off campus, and she can"t afford to pay the plumber she hired to come to her small apartment...

Rate
Erotic.
Flowerchild
Workshop Cool Off.

She comes to give a workshop and windfs up cumming more then she expected...

Rate
Erotic.
TheGuy
Mountains of Rubber: Chapter 1, Arrival.

Dan is spending a weekend of blissful servitude at MzDominica"s mountain cabin, hypnotized into becoming Daniella, and surrounded with rubber clothes and toys!

Rate
Fetish.
jessicablank
Aurora and her boys.

Aurora moves in with 2 bi sexual men and begins to experience a new sexual world, and yes this is only the first part...

Rate
Bisexual.
Angie
Jaime and I.

Her screams and moans told me she loved it. My tongue was thrashing, my lips kissing and sucking and my hands pulling and pinching her nipples...

Rate
Lesbian.
le5bianlicker
The Erotic Massage I Never Expected.

Needing a massage I find more then I ever expected...

Rate
Erotic.
TheGuy
Blind love.

Kelly seduced a young blind guy...

Rate
First.
Ruth Taylor
My Ultimate Birthday.

One birthday my girl friend became the ultimate sex slave...

Rate
Fetish.
Five Guys
Made To Order.

She always wanted to follow in her mother"s footsteps as a maid. Little did she realize how hard it could be...

Rate
Erotic.
TheGuy
First time with Rebecca. Inocent Catholic School Girl..

This is fictional but Becca is actually my girlfriend for four years. We meet freshman year of catholic high school. This is the first story I"ve posted, not the first I"ve written. If you like it, there is much, much more...

Rate
First.
Josh Webster
Winter Work.

Jimmy had to keep his investment viable. It wa his first time for a four way deal but not the deal he expected...

Rate
First.
Cindy
Dragon lady boss.

52 and it was regular pay so I guessed I had to live with the workaholic constant work demands...

Rate
Erotic.
Cindy
College Party Scene.

A man meets a woman at a frat party and makes his move...

Rate
Erotic.
Marcus
Journey"s End.

"Journey"s End" is a large secret sex complex in which men are milked of semen and used for many other exotic and unusual sexual purposes. They must sign a legal waiver before acceptance, and cannot leave for a specified period of time...

Rate
Bisexual.
Digger7
Bathed and Relaxed.

A woman lawyer goes to a seminar and visits a spa for some real bathing and relaxing...

Rate
Lesbian.
penmanIII
Simple Accounting.

Pitching for a job is not always down to good presentation...

Rate
Erotic.
Cindy
Is this my Imagination?.

She takes it in her hands and rams it with force deep into my black hole. Every time she pulls it out, I thrust my ass back towards it letting her know just how badly I want it inside of me...

Rate
Lesbian.
le5bianlicker
True anal story.

Anal sex with my girl while her roomate is only a few feet away...

Rate
Erotic.
lostsoul3
My first girl-girl encounter.

The whole while that I continued to lick and suck and nibble her twat I was feeling and cupping her lovely little tits and giving this sexy Latino mama one hell of a decent frigging I thought...

Rate
Erotic.
Alexis
A School Trip With Mary.

I take a trip with classmates - A few of which are not so innocent! Orgy Section!""PART 1

Rate
Group.
MAN OF MANY FACES

 

Pages : [<<] ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... [>>]

Hop to: