Our first lesbian experience.

This me and my girlfriend shared our desired - First lesbian experience...

Rate
Lesbian.
aisha saeed
Cummin on my own face.

For-ced at a sex party to cum on my own face...

Rate
Masturbation.
Dirk
Giving Lauren What She NEEDS.

FINALLY! Jordan and Lauren get together again for a lot of pussy and ass play...

Rate
Lesbian.
Jordan Willard
New job at a topless bar.

A 30-year-old female Chinese editor becomes a topless waitress as a topless bar...

Rate
Voyeur.
Zhaoyu
First Time with woman.

A curious mother experiences her first time with a women...

Rate
Lesbian.
crazy girl
Julianna Part 2.

Julianna’s husband wishes to experience complete female domination, and she accommodates him...

Rate
Fetish.
foot slave zerO
The Priest Teaches His Flock Ch 12.

Father John is transferred to his third parish. Each time he was caught molesting his parishioners. Bishop Samuel and Father John take the sisters Sally and Charlotte for a weekend retreat of serving the Lord and his servants, their bodies used in many ways in the Lord’s work...

Rate
Erotic.
Powerone
Bus Rides.

UNiversity Classes are so boring, but the daily ride on the bus leads our hero-ine to new experiences...

Rate
Erotic.
Jay
Running Away II.

The sequel to Running Away. It gets more interesting and I hope you like...

Rate
Erotic.
Rayne
Running Away Prt 3.

They have enough money, they are on the ship, nothing could possibly go wrong...or so she thought...

Rate
Erotic.
Rayne
The Interview pt. 3.

Rachel meets her new owner and gets quite a workout...

Rate
Voyeur.
penmanIII
The Priest Teaches His Flock Ch 8.

Father John is transferred to his third parish. Each time he was caught molesting his parishioners. In this chapter, Sally is used in the Celebration of the Candles...

Rate
Erotic.
Powerone
First Four Some? Anyone Relate?.

This is a story my girlfriend and I came up with...

Rate
First.
billandjen
Lori 2 Becoming a Hotwife.

Lori is finally available for her new lover, letting her husband know in no unceratin terms what she is and has become...

Rate
Group.
Nasti4unow
Dans le Murs (Part 4).

Colin is headhunted by a very secret society and takes part in an extremely risque initiation ceremony...

Rate
Erotic.
PP
Memories.

Naughty memories of my first encounter with my future husband...

Rate
Erotic.
Jay
The Mistress and the Wife - Part I.

The mistress has a fantasy and it involves him and his wife...

Rate
Group.
Jessie blue
The Matriarch.

A story of sex, celebration and witchcraft...

Rate
Erotic.
Jay
About my new master.

About my new master and me. It is my first story and I tried to make it as detailed as possible. Any comments welcome...

Rate
Fetish.
pretty kitty
Dans le Murs (Part 3).

Colin becomes more deeply involved as filming begins and he meets a new, black friend...

Rate
Erotic.
PP
The Duchess.

Our girl becomes a duchess... a continuation from "the Matriarch"...

Rate
Erotic.
Jay
Me, My Wife, and a Man.

Wife had a fantasy about being with a female...

Rate
Fetish.
john
Cs gets pickup at bar.

Cs goes to bar dressed very sexy looking to get pick up and for me to watch...

Rate
Fetish.
plipps
Screw My Wife part 2.

Dave Cummings is at it again. This time he finds Shannon, a shapely house wife with a demure attitude in public, but a proud whore in bed...

Rate
Swinger.
www.DramaSex.com
The Advetures of Connie Von Rummel.

The sequel to "The Adventures of Brenda Porter" Connie relates her sexual experiences to Brenda...

Rate
Erotic.
Tom Kutsaar
First class orgasm.

When there"s nothing else to do on a long flight, a young mans thoughts turn to sex, or the next best thing...

Rate
Masturbation.
Stoolie
The Passage.

The adventures of the Matriarch saga continue with this 5th installment...

Rate
Erotic.
Jay
New Boss.

I meet friends and get a new job...

Rate
Group.
kweb
The Interview pt. 1.

Rachel goes for a job interview and gets a big surprise...

Rate
Voyeur.
penmanIII
Clean As A Whistle.

Shaving makes all the difference when a woman shows off her handiwork to her two male roommates...

Rate
Bisexual.
G. Spelvin
Slutty Cum Drenched Girlfriend.

John and Serena are in for a surprise when they have outdoor sex...

Rate
Group.
jander
Lori, Becoming a HotWife.

She never thought of herself as a Hotwife until Jim, her husband failed at satisfying her and allowed her to become someone else"s Playhole...

Rate
First.
Nasti4unow
Down At The Farm.

Shortly after moving to a new town, Jenna gets a job at a close by farm with perks that she never expected...

Rate
Lesbian.
Mandie Scott
Angelica.

I meet a interesting woman in a bus stop. Seems she"s on probation. But not the kind that you think....

Rate
Erotic.
KcRgn
Dans le Murs (Part II).

Sex and action for a middle aged Englishman (continued)...

Rate
Erotic.
PP
Daemonology.

A collage student finds a friends textbook and decides to skip the first lesson and go straight to the sex!

Rate
Erotic.
KcRgn
Abbey.

Abbey is just out of college, bored and living in a seaside town. She spends the summer days on the beach and inevitably attracts the attention of guys on holiday...

Rate
Group.
Mrs Beaton
Marilynn loves to fuck.

Marilynn handled 2 of us and wanted more so we invited a few more friends over to fuck her...

Rate
Group.
Joe Walker
Strangers....

We walk outside and its raining so hard. We walk to the car, but before we got there he pins me against the brick wall and slides his hands up my skirt and notcices that im not waering any panties...

Rate
Erotic.
Chanel23
Football celebration.

Joy and I go out to celebrate and she has the greatest time...

Rate
Group.
Frank
Lost weekend.

Two friends looking for a party in the woods become lost and meet up with some swingers at their secluded cottage where they are introduced to the pleasures of group sex...

Rate
Group.
B.J. Cortland
NYC Tails 8.

Shoe store worker gets the best ride ever at work...

Rate
Erotic.
Five Guys
Dans le Murs (Part 5).

Colin travels to England where he meets the delightful Simone. After a while she returns to France with him to start a new life...

Rate
Erotic.
PP
The Interview pt. 2.

Rachel goes into the bidding part of her interview...

Rate
Voyeur.
penmanIII
Angelica: Wedding Night.

A young man has sex with his wife (not so suprising) but the interesting thing about her is she is...well...you have to read to find out. Its not what you think...

Rate
Erotic.
KcRgn
Caught Stroking Again.

Male neighbor caught me while I was watching porn...His wife came over soon after he left to help, he soon joined in and we had a threesome!!!!

Rate
Masturbation.
sbisex
College Fuck: Laura Gets Slammed.

Laura is stuck at school over a break and finds entertainment in the emo-rocker across the hall...

Rate
Erotic.
DarkBlue22
Graveyard Delight on A Saturday Night.

I never knew working the graveyard shift on a saturday night would be so much fun!!!!!!!(Not a straight out sex story, it is slow to get to the action part)

Rate
Erotic.
myst3ri0us1
Laundry Day.

Now removing her own crotch soaked panties, she carefully placed them into the crusted pile. Sliding of the couch, she firmly planted her knees on the floor, and slowly lowered her face into the soiled panties. I could see that she began to breathe in deeply...

Rate
Masturbation.
Dirk
New Boss 3.

Weekend with new boss...

Rate
Group.
kweb
New Boss II.

Learning job with new boss...

Rate
Group.
kweb
Naturopathy-A sapphic story.

Kamala aunty, married and satisfied, stumbles upon sapphic pleasure with an unmarried straight girl...

Rate
Erotic.
tracy
Late night phone call.

A girls night starts out boring, but heats up with a interesting phone call...

Rate
Erotic.
wildkitten
Shacking Up.

A motorcycle break down leads to love...

Rate
Lesbian.
funless
The Armoury.

The Adventure continues... Our girl finds out more of her Family"s past.

Rate
Erotic.
Jay
Joy sucks the team.

Joy sucks and fucks the team...

Rate
Group.
Frank
Sarah.

I met her in a pub and I never thought I would have a chance with her...

Rate
Erotic.
Walter Stanley
What To Tell My Daughter Part 2.

Cindy finds out what it feels like to get blacked...

Rate
Interracial.
juder
Professor Jay gets hard for his students.

Trying to run and hide his hard cock from his cute, sexy, female students ... Jay finds himself in a slew of cumm drenched fantasies...

Rate
Erotic.
Jessie blue
A Midnight Surprise.

An Awsome night...

Rate
Erotic.
sexi-thang
Asian Wife Surprise.

An Asian Military Wife awakens the couples sexual sensuality through by nighttime exploits in the Phillipines...

Rate
Erotic.
billybond
Spank it Harder.

Mary finds a friend that likes to spank it hard...

Rate
Fetish.
dirty mind
Evergreen Academy and the Golden Club.

A teenage immortal searches for his identity while trying to retrieve a magical weapon...

Rate
Erotic.
gustopher
What a ride....

Spring break is here, and some wild guys take Nikki along for the ride...

Rate
First.
Vashel T. S.
Banging Danielle.

White wife learns that her husband can only acheive an eretion if he watches interracial porn...

Rate
Interracial.
KarenKay
Fire in the club.

When the club catches fire, Sophie is rescued by a rugged stranger, and then they have some sparks of their own!

Rate
Erotic.
andrea125
My Journey.

Taking a bus trip vacation, I meet a really hot girl on the bus who makes love to me and then takes me captive...

Rate
Group.
Sweetmeat
The Watcher.

The Adventure continues... Part 4 of the Matriarch Saga...

Rate
Erotic.
Jay
Sue"s Night Out.

Mature housewife has Gangbang with three men...

Rate
Group.
Sue
One night.

Faster,” she whispered throatily, and with a growl so deep she felt her bones vibrate he complied...

Rate
Erotic.
mahree
Hardcore Co-worker.

This is a story of a ficticious co-worker named Sue who comes over for more than just dinner. Multiple climax story...

Rate
Erotic.
The Archfiend
Discovery.

We"ve all been there...a crossroad...a journey to self discovery...

Rate
Lesbian.
lady_dare
Awesome lady.

An evening of pleasure with friends...

Rate
Group.
jy
Dans le Murs (Part 6).

Continuing Colins adventures in which he helps with Mme Lestrades ladies, shows Simone what is really on TV and counsels sect members...

Rate
Erotic.
PP
A day at the river.

Two women submit to sex acts...

Rate
Voyeur.
MasterJuan

 

Pages : [<<] ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... [>>]

Hop to: