Cum for the first time.

About how I cum for the very first time...

Rate
First.
mick
Innocent Anita : My friends wife got seduced..

How I used persistence, tricks, bets and challenges to get my friend"s sexy wife Anita...

Rate
Erotic.
sanjay
My cousin"s mom.

One night stand with my cousin"s hot mom...

Rate
Drunk.
greg
Lily"s Car Trouble.

Lily finds herself stranded and gets a ride from two very giving people...

Rate
Erotic.
fantasyman
Rhonda’s Panty-line Blowjob Line.

At the bank where I work, the teller girls use panty-lines to let us guys know which girl is giving out free blowjobs. But everyone had a special day planned for pretty blonde Rhonda on her birthday...

Rate
Group.
Charlie
Keeping an older client happy!.

An older client helps Lisa to be dirty...

Rate
Erotic.
easydescent
Uncle Dave returns.

Every girl favorite uncle is back. This time he bring something dark and lovely to the table...

Rate
Interracial.
christy hopper
Betting can be fun.

This is a story of how I met Brook. And through a few games of pool, found out what kind of woman she really is...

Rate
Erotic.
Storryteller
The Office.

The day my dreams came true and I got to fuck my boss but I"m not the only one who got fucked...

Rate
Group.
nycwriter
Blackmailed.

Follow up to husbands revenge...

Rate
Erotic.
lynn
The honeymooners.

Honeymooners start a new life and a new lifestyle...

Rate
Swinger.
verno
Blown By a Beautiful, Blonde Geek.

Working behind a computer service desk, lovely Sarah services all the nerdy guys she works with, on her knees in the back room. Then, when one shift is over, another begins when she trades her camel-coloured pants for skin tight jeans so she can work the street...

Rate
Group.
Charlie
Sara forced to play at last!.

Our first threesome with an old friend, sSara is reluctant but...

Rate
Erotic.
easydescent
A High School Bet.

Twisted twins Jessie and Jesse Sinclair bet on who can be the first to take the virginity of innocent girl Lizzie Nichols with the loser having to perform a forfeit of the winner"s choosing, a situation that results in all kinds of kinky, sexy and romantic complications for all three...

Rate
Lesbian.
Jessica Erotica
Blackie.

I meet and have a short affair with a married woman at my place of work...

Rate
Erotic.
Sirdar
The Outpost.

I’m female in the army and I get assigned to an outpost with another female who makes me her lesbian sex slave...

Rate
Lesbian.
Sweetmeat
Remembering Bethany : Part 3.

Continuing interracial seduction and romance...

Rate
Interracial.
Ronald Druva/rondori
I remember Bethany.

Interracial love memories of a piano man...

Rate
Interracial.
Ronald Druva - rondori
My College Rival.

It was the first time I noticed her brown eyes that had a curious shimmering effect when the light fell on it. I felt a difficulty in breathing properly, because she was suddenly kissing me and smothering me at the same time...

Rate
Erotic.
Chodan Acharya
Confessions of a Male Whore Dog.

Here are 2 out of the 69 sizzling Chapters from Confessions of a Male Whore Dog guaranteed to tease, tantalize and torment. Written by a true Whore Dog that lived a life that many men only dream about...

Rate
Erotic.
Mr. Winky
Camping Trip.

Two girls and two guys go on a camping tip. While the two girl found themselves hot for each other...

Rate
Lesbian.
kelly
A Night with Lily.

I meet Lily at a bar and...

Rate
Erotic.
fantasyman
Valentines day gift.

Husband gives wife a gift...

Rate
Lesbian.
bowhunter5670
My Ex Wife.

I was in the army and my ex wife and I lived in married soldiers accommodation. We often went to a nearby country pub...

Rate
Drunk.
Hrny
My First Time With A Boy.

I was with one of my dear friends, Kelly, when her roommate walked in on us in bed and decided to join in...

Rate
Bisexual.
kimberly michaels
The best phone I ever recieved!.

My girl moves back to Germany and our phone sex turns into a gang bang for her...

Rate
Swinger.
Matthew L. Sullivan
Overtime Capers.

It was a quiet evening. The office had quietened with the staff having left for the day. I was contemplating a visit to Virginia"s pad for a sex relief blow job! Just the thought of her sexy slim waisted body, large shapely boobs, sexy round outgoing asscheeks and asshole and tight cunt caused a space shortage in my pants!

Rate
Erotic.
hardycock
My first woman and threesome.

With a little pushing from my husband I did what I had always wanted to do...

Rate
Group.
njgirl
Service Station Mechanics.

Boken down I will do anything to get my car fixed!

Rate
Group.
saltlakecockslave
Tomoko finds out what American boys are really like.

Tomoko is a Japanese teenager who falls for an American visitor and decides to seduce him. The results are beyond her wildest dreams...

Rate
First.
Member
Showgirl.

A night in a bookstore...

Rate
Drunk.
njgirl
Young Office Love.

A young office boy and his boss both have sexual fantasies which involve each other. Jean his boss eventually takes the initiative...

Rate
Fiction.
Sirdar
Smoking bad girl.

A very naughty 18 year old has fun with a lad she knows and gets her wicked way with him...

Rate
Fetish.
Smokingfetish
My swinging sister.

The swirled out faces in our swinger ads fooled both of us. But we rose to the occasion...

Rate
Swinger.
verno
The voyeurism in me.

Voyeurism can be very interesting and lead to many unexpected situations...

Rate
Voyeur.
andrewofthesouth
A Fun Friend.

And I reassure her I will be fine and will love seeing how happy it makes her to feel his cock in her. She is all ready and looks so hot she is wearing a very short jean skirt with no panties her pussy fresh shaved and I can see she is soaking wet...

Rate
Voyeur.
Dreamorreality
Slaves Request.

Severen is adjusting to her new Master. Will her Master honor her request to help out a sister in training?

Rate
Fiction.
Rayne
I dont remember doing that at a BBQ before.

My husband and I try something new...

Rate
Swinger.
njgirl
Mommys Boy Toy.

High school senior and a married neighbor lady comes over unexpected and heats things up!

Rate
Erotic.
John
Sally"s Black Bang.

Sally sucks and fucks a group of black men...

Rate
Group.
stan
Musical tents.

A bit of teasing turns to the real thing for two families camping together...

Rate
Swinger.
verno
A Sister"s Crush.

A college student"s younger sister has a sexual encounter with her best friend...

Rate
Lesbian.
Apes
Dans le Murs (Part 14).

In which Colin is questioned, the Grand Priestess shows her personal side and Simone is tested...

Rate
Fiction.
PP
My Second First Time.

A story about my first actual lesbian experience with my best friend and sorority sister!

Rate
Lesbian.
Remi Hime
101 Fornications.

Sexy pay-per-view brings mom & son closer...

Rate
Adult Humor.
DX
Two couples in the summer cottage.

My high school girl married another, but life"s twists brought us together for what I had been too slow to give her before...

Rate
Swinger.
verno
Remembering Bethany : Part 2.

Continuing story of interracial affair between school teacher and older piano player...

Rate
Interracial.
Ronald Druva/rondori
Julie"s Story.

Sometimes..it"s about more than what the lord has given you...

Rate
Lesbian.
KinkyLilPrincess
Perfect Gift.

My girlfriend gives me the best gift possible with the help of her 5 friends...

Rate
Erotic.
Josh
Cheating with an Asian babe.

I get seduced by a hot Asian girl...and I love it!

Rate
Interracial.
writerofstuff
How my panty fetish began.

As a teen in the bathroom my stepmothers panties just smelled so ripe I just couldent resist...

Rate
Fetish.
ohilove
Jill becomes Hot Wife.

Wife learns about pleasure...

Rate
Group.
bowhunter5670
P.I.T.A. (Pain In The Ass).

My sis-in-law"s mother comes for a visit - and wears out her welcome...

Rate
Fiction.
bellevoid
Online.

My husband sets me up with a date, well kinda...

Rate
Swinger.
njgirl
Maid For Loving.

Mexican maid Jimena provides more than just a cleaning service for her female employer and her friends...

Rate
Lesbian.
Jessica Erotica
Carrie"s last fling as a single girl.

Carrie was getting married, and wanted to be a faithful wife. better get in the last fuck now...

Rate
Swinger.
verno
After Closing Time.

A local bar and closing time with the beautiful bartender...

Rate
Fiction.
DTSinIDAHO
Jennie cums to the city.

A young couple from the backwoods discover its more than jobs and white collars that attract people to the city...

Rate
Swinger.
verno
A First Time for Everything.

A story of my first mutual masturbation session with my sorority sister and best friend!

Rate
Masturbation.
Remi Hime
Japanese Mob Days.

Kristal loves sex. Too bad the guy she"s fucking is in the mob and she"s a suspect to whatever he"s doing. The only way to stay alive is to take in the mob"s hit man as her boyfriend. Simple. Right?

Rate
Erotic.
Rayne
Sally Slut Wife.

Sally and husband meet a stranger at a bar and then go to a motel. The stranger thinks he"s only going to watch but gets a pleasant surprise...

Rate
Erotic.
stan
Sex fantazys 2.

Fantazing about seeing Wife with other men...

Rate
Fiction.
dirty ol man
The summer at Grandpa and Grandmas house-part I.

Asian 18 yr old girl seduces white 70 yr old step-grandfather...

Rate
Fetish.
Mina Perky
My Cousin"s Wife.

I had gone to their place on a rainy day, and she was coming back from the market. She was completely drenched and her skin showed through her wet blue saree. The best sight was her cleavage showing sexily from her short blouse and her saree sticking to her navel...

Rate
Fiction.
Chodan Acharya
Secretarial Pool Delight.

I am a female and had gotten promoted to section manager and needed a girl from the secretarial pool and they sent me a little blond goddess with big tits that I knew I had to have for my own...

Rate
Lesbian.
Sweetmeat
Lover From Russia.

Joey Stiller is an only child, often left to look after herself by wealthy, jetsetting parents, introverted and struggling to settle into a new school. That is, until beautiful, glamorous, exotic Russian exchange student Natalya Elkova comes to stay and turns her life completely upside down...

Rate
Lesbian.
Jessica Erotica
Seducing a telephone repairman.

This is a story of one of my adventures that consisted of me spontaneously seducing a telephone repairman...

Rate
Erotic.
Barbi Sinclair
Jill and two jocks.

I find a suitable sex partner for my wife...

Rate
Swinger.
verno
Sex Fantazys 1.

Fantasising about my wife...

Rate
Fiction.
dirty ol man
Our Surprising Evening.

An eening with our friends turns into a surprising group scene as I realize I have been set-up by my wife...

Rate
Bisexual.
Dongle!
Taken But not Robbed.

A short cut throught the park leads to a new life...

Rate
Fiction.
Ted Wilson
Akiko goes to a new school.

Japanese girl starts a new school and learns more than she expected from her teacher and fellow pupils...

Rate
Group.
Member
Two guys, a girl and.... one hell of a night.

A thirty two year old couple get more than they bargained for when the friend comes to stay...

Rate
Group.
Jason Hopkins
Cyclists legs.

Such powerful legs always had Erica"s mind racing...

Rate
Erotic.
Cindy
Carrie fucks if you ask her nice.

The office stud has his way with my wife, and will again, no doubt...

Rate
Swinger.
verno

 

Pages : [<<] ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... [>>]

Hop to: