Dominated by a live cam girl : Part 1.

A young man"s life changes when he connects to a live camera feed of an untypical girl...

Rate
Fetish.
one of a kind
Using Her Backdoor.

Sean gets coaxed into telling a detailed account of an old erotic adventure to his tennis partners roommate Carmen in an attempt to relieve her writer"s block problem. The sordid kinkyness of his story leads to more wild fun than originally planned...

Rate
Fiction.
U. Humphrey Bailey
The Hart family at a Nigerian retreat.

T. Hart and his wife left their three daughters and son for several days at an African retreat. They had no idea that their daughters and son would be exposed to black African lust. All four would experience the sexual desires of black Africans. To coin a word....they became """africanized."

Rate
Interracial.
Jonathan
Oh my Mia.

Laughing at this now...enjoy. Just have to get this out of my head. Fiction!!!

Rate
Lesbian.
Zoe Life
Ashley - The Aerobic Slut.

Sequel to Sweet Revenge (parts A,B,C,D) by Dr. Dud and Mrs. Ashley

Rate
Swinger.
carefreeduddy
The Old lady next door.

Jon discovers that the old lady next door needs a different kind of "help" around the house...

Rate
Fiction.
milfdreams
Webmeets Diary : Chapter 06.

A hot, bisexual welcome to China...

Rate
Bisexual.
starbelliedboy
Abby"s Swingin" Good Time.

My friend Abigail calls me over to take photos as she and her sexy lover Pete discipline her lazy hubby for neglecting her. Pete turns him everyway but loose and punishes him in a hot, funny and creative way! Finally, he gives Abby a royal fucking and makes her poor hubby watch. I get rewarded for my pics with a heavenly cunt-licking. (cuckold, M-dom/F-dom, spanking, bi, rom.)

Rate
Fetish.
Lisa Rains
Holiday getaway.

Dora 46 year old mum and married...

Rate
Erotic.
Cindy
Dare into Lesbian Fun (:.

Truth or Dare? Dares. Fun. Kissing. Lesbians. First Time. Touching/Feeling-Up. Touching Body Parts. Horny&Porny. Make-Out. French/Open-Mouth Kiss. Tongue...

Rate
Lesbian.
Lizzie Longstan
My First Encounter With A Vampire.

Jessica"s boss sends her to a small town down south, but while there she encounters something she never thought possible...

Rate
Fiction.
Jessica
Crimson Kiss..

An intense story about a coven of Vamps...

Rate
Fiction.
RyanRevenge
Bred Wee, to Serve..

A midget bred on a sex slave farm is auction off at eighteen and then again at nine teen when her first owner dies...

Rate
Fiction.
Erostory
Who said banging in a car is no fun?.

Nothing like hot, steamy sexy in a car...

Rate
Fiction.
ynot2525
Tennis Dykes.

A hot young tennis star is beaten by her rival on court. But she"s more than a match for the older dyke in the changing room afterwards...

Rate
Lesbian.
Vanessa Vrialdi
Girlfriends mom.

Every catch your girlfriends mom checking you out? Ever wonder what that body looks like under those clothes?

Rate
Erotic.
8
Desperate China teacher.

Seduced by desperate China teacher...

Rate
Erotic.
victor chew
Sexy Fantasy Uniforms.

A look at some of the most popular fantasy uniforms and how they can be used to spice up your sex life...

Rate
Voyeur.
Chris DeBond
Being my husbands slave for the day.

I had promised him I would be his slave for a day. I was to do anything he said and respond with only a “Yes Sir”...

Rate
Fetish.
Intense
Ashley - The Aerobic Slut II.

Sequel to Ashley - The Aerobic Slut...

Rate
Swinger.
carefreeduddy
R-ape of a Millionaire Housewife.

A pretty gorgeous 26 yrs. old millionaire wife played along with an intruder and got r-ape so she and her daughter won"t be harmed...

Rate
Fiction.
ramil lo
Over did the mutual.

Me and a stranger in a hotel...

Rate
Bisexual.
slik
MyEnslavement.

Tony is adopted by an older women to satisfy her fetich for young boys...

Rate
Fetish.
Sirdar
Dangerous Obsession : Part 1.

A mature woman decides to look after an eighteen your old stock boy from a broken home againts the wishes of her husband...

Rate
Fiction.
Erostory
Sally"s River Gangbang.

Sally Goes on a canoe trip with her husband and two friends. The action heats up at their campsite when she takes on all three plus two strangers...

Rate
Group.
stan
The revenge of Piggy Jamez.

Mickie get her revenge on some mean girls...

Rate
Erotic.
The cock cunt cutter 69
First time Bi experiance - cum on him.

It may be that the feel of another mans cock in my hand, his hand on my cock, the familiarity of my cock and the strangeness of his is was what fascinated me...

Rate
Bisexual.
Mundify
The Cheating HouseWife.

A regular housewife gone bad in a unexpected turn of events...

Rate
Cheating.
Clive Stoka
My first blowjob.

My friends mom sucks my dick...

Rate
First.
mike
Buddy"s Cheats on his GF.

With the girlfriend out of town, an innocent night out turns into a night of regret...

Rate
Drunk.
Jayson Smith
Deep Tissue.

An engaged guy goes for a therapeutic massage, only to face a full-on attempt at seduction from his masseuse. Will he be able to resist her delicious advances?

Rate
Fiction.
Jaymal
Crazy Barcelona Night.

What seemed like a night of straight sex turned into something much more interesting...

Rate
Bisexual.
thick_johnny
21st Century Subterranean Slavery : Part III.

Several training classes for abducted Sex slaves, described in detail...

Rate
Fiction.
Erostory
A New life for Tony.

Tony lost his family in the blitz, but he found a new mother...

Rate
Fiction.
Sirdar
New to the city.

Kim reached down and placed a hand on Tony"s growing cock. Rubbing it between his pants, Kim could feel it getting larger...

Rate
Interracial.
charles
Blaire and Sky.

It was just a normal day for friends Blaire and Sky until they found out Blaire"s Parents weren"t home...

Rate
Lesbian.
WildNikki19
Eve"s Night with the Boys.

Wife joins in on guys night...

Rate
Group.
j goody
My sleep over : Part 1.

Losing my virginity to my best friend...

Rate
Lesbian.
hailey michel
Bathtime.

Young lovers have a lustful bath together...

Rate
Erotic.
gabbz
Indian Wife"s First Threesome.

I watched Wife suck a cock as I climaxed...

Rate
Swinger.
georgejoseph69
Predator Chick.

Chick loves grinding and making guys hard with them not being able to control it...

Rate
Erotic.
Rainy Night
Wild weekend.

All the way, freedom...

Rate
Drunk.
zetorx
Tara moves in to the neighborhood.

My first gangbang...

Rate
Group.
jixer
Weekend on Maple Street - Part II.

However, it was Michael Dietrich who had shown a somewhat special interest in the fourth daughter of the Breslin family. And Mandy herself had shown an equally special interest in him...

Rate
Fiction.
sharon
The girl next door..

I have a people that lives next door to me and she got sick of her man not getting her off...

Rate
First.
bigandyhung
Vicky"s First Gangbang.

I get my 1st Gangbang!!!!

Rate
Group.
Vicky
Watching my Buddy and his date.

Getting home early from the bar has its benefits...

Rate
Erotic.
Jayson Smith
Amanda’s Life-Saving Blowjobs – PART 1.

Seeing Amanda"s sweet ass in camel pants was enough to give 83-year old Mr. Vitaliani an 8-inch boner and chest pain. Luckily, Amanda"s mouth was available for mouth-to-cock resuscitation. But then ALL the old farts had chest pain!

Rate
Group.
Charlie
The new neighbor.

An older man proves that he can still handle younger women without any problems at all!

Rate
Erotic.
Duke Parish
Saucy Wife gets a Shock.

Shelia Brown is a mutton dressed as lamb wife who gets involved with her daughters boyfriend and one of his mates...

Rate
Fetish.
Rintagolin
Fitting Room Passion.

Sylvia goes to the mall for lingerie, and finds much, much more with a beautiful sales clerk...

Rate
Lesbian.
longnhard
Escape from Singapore.

Tony is left starnded in Singapore at the surrender. This is the story of his escape and survival...

Rate
Fiction.
Sirdar
African seduction of three white daughters.

The black seduction of a white family. Atkins, the father, finally surrenders his three lovely daughters to black African lust. He not only wanted his million dollar contract renewed but was also fearful for his life...

Rate
Fiction.
Jonathan
Romantic Evening.

The ultimate fantasy...

Rate
Fiction.
avrm
Webmeets Diary : Chapter 07.

A visit to decadent Shanghai...

Rate
Group.
starbelliedboy
A special visit to an Adult Store.

I had been in the shop before, but had never gotten this kind of reception!

Rate
Fiction.
UpForFun
Two new Firsts.

Wife gets her wish! FFM With a surprise ending, Enjoy...

Rate
Bisexual.
Extrovertmaster
Wife for sharing.

Wife fancied a pakistani collegue at work. I wanted my wifeshare fantasy to become a reality...

Rate
Erotic.
jonny
Cute Chick.

A story of how through her daughter Tony saved a battered wife...

Rate
Fiction.
Sirdar
Dare into a LifeTime experience of Shock but precious beauty!.

My friends and I at a sleepover. Was really a sleepover! Sleeping (doin it) over her! Amazing experience...

Rate
First.
Lizzie Longstan
After Work..

A couple, not intending to see each other, end up having one of the most sexiest nights of their life...

Rate
Erotic.
Clara
My first lesbian experience....sooo soo yummy.

I"ve never tasted a pussy so sweet or felt fingers so strong...

Rate
Lesbian.
Brandi
I save a life.

A woman is bent on a quick fling; then suicide and I"m caughtup in trying to save her from herself...

Rate
Fiction.
bobjj1234
Pay back is Hell!.

A wife cheats on her husband and he finds out in the most unusual way...

Rate
Cheating.
Duke Parish
Tempting Fall.

A woman recently split from her somewhat abusive husband agrees to go on a hike with her best friend and her husband. Only her best friend doesn"t show up and it"s just her and her friends husband. Things get really heated on the hike when they realize their attraction to each other...

Rate
Fiction.
JLynn
My Mother - My Lover.

My mother and I have always been close, then one day when I was 18, our relationship changed...

Rate
Erotic.
adam.j.1975
Sally"s Lust for Cum.

Sally and her husband meet three males in a bar for a gangbang. All are well satisfied...

Rate
Group.
stan
One Sexy Trio.

I felt the warm, moist feeling of Jo’s sperm shooting up my asshole while Robert shot his load inside of my wife...

Rate
Bisexual.
Ralph
Wife Seeks Help In Training Her Submissive Husband!.

Hubby gets caught subbing for swingers... ""Wife & friends take revenge!

Rate
Fetish.
Philip C R Hudd
The Experiment.

Dom tries out subliminal hypnotism... with great effect!

Rate
Fiction.
Philip C R Hudd
A Chinese girl.

A foot no foot lover could resist - even in a public place...

Rate
Fetish.
RobertD
Bred Wee, to Serve : Part III.

A midget bred at a sex slave farm is auctioned off and left by her master with a cruel mistress...

Rate
Fetish.
Erostory
Bred Wee, to Serve : Part II.

A Midget bred on a sex slave farm is auctioned and left her master at a cruel mistress"s home. She is beaten every day for minor sexual infractions...

Rate
Fiction.
Erostory
Blow my whistle.

Cop on motorcycle patrol finds out that there is more to writing tickets..

Rate
Erotic.
Duke Parish
Sexy bi orgy.

Guy"s first time taking it up the arse...

Rate
Bisexual.
Simmy

 

Pages : [<<] ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... [>>]

Hop to: