Happy Middle has another men.

This is a follow-up to the "Happy Middle" (vs. Happy Ending) Massage I wrote in an earlier story...

Rate
Erotic.
turboprobe
A friend in need of help : Part 1.

This is the more dramatic part of this story and serious. It is important to know for part(2) which will be the more juicy stuff :).

Rate
Lesbian.
Mailovepurse
Earning Her grade : Part III.

Young college girl accepts her fall into sex slavery and seeks to please everyone as her sexual appetite grows...

Rate
Lesbian.
bagman31
Lustfull friend.

Had a sex with my friend...

Rate
Cheating.
Stevenchris
Hot tub debut.

There"s only one way to properly show your appreciation to the guy who mends your hot tub!

Rate
Bisexual.
grimsbyal
Broken Fantasy : Part 4.

Revenge is taken...

Rate
Erotic.
Bob Fuzzy
Broken Fantasy : Part 3.

Co-Worker relates experience...

Rate
Interracial.
Bob Fuzzy
The Round Table.

A man"s love of poker, carpentry and watching his wife have sex combine for an eventful evening...

Rate
Erotic.
talon
Katelins first time.

Me and my ex"s first time together...

Rate
Lesbian.
Mrs.Kaulitz
Learning Biology.

Miss Barnes" Biology class learns how to have sex from their teacher...

Rate
Group.
mrdick
Medicine by mouth : Part 3 - Best Cocksucker competition.

It’s Day #4 at the Oral Olympics, where JoAnne, Kim and the others are joined by newcomers Stacey and Xeina and teams from places like Sweden and Japan...

Rate
Group.
Charlie
Unsatisfied women is satisfied now.

This is a story about a women (married)who is not sexually satisfied by her husband is now satisfied with the help of a friend (me)...

Rate
Cheating.
ratheesh
My First Bi Encounter.

Wife and i meet bi couple...

Rate
Bisexual.
Konny
Bi-sexual and Lesbian Party.

Best day ever...

Rate
Lesbian.
Ilovegirls
High Jacking.

A hot wife enjoys a big-dicked stranger on a red-eye flight and shares him with a Flight Attendant - as her husband sits, unaware just five rows away...

Rate
Cheating.
Lisa Rains
Rachel & Elizabeth"s Kneel-Down, Blowjob Challenge.

In the infomertial, the beautiful blonde claimed her mop could make any floor clean enough to kneel on with white pants. Then she proved it, thousands of times!

Rate
Group.
Charlie
My sisters friend.

This is a story of how a boyhood crush became a love affaur years later...

Rate
Erotic.
BOB2
A Spy too Far.

A Nval Commander is asked to defect to germany during the war to steal the U Boat codes...

Rate
Fiction.
Sirdar
Revelations in a flight lavatory.

A real story about how I met this most beautiful girl and got a chance on her in the lavatory of an aircraft...

Rate
Cheating.
Sexybeast
My First Time, hot and steamy..

Katie an eighteen year old student was new to living alone, only 3 weeks ago she moved out of her parents Manhattan home, and is now going to have her first sexual intercourse EVER!

Rate
First.
hornybabe
Watching her boss fuck her silly.

Our sex life had dulled down and so some excitement was introduced. But we needed to try it out first...

Rate
Cheating.
forbes
Headmaster.

Schoolgirl gets sent to headmasters office to be punnished...

Rate
Erotic.
wells1989
Smother High.

A smother frenzy unlike you"ve never seen before...

Rate
Fiction.
mike3121
Juli’s Jean Shorts Paddle Spanking, Enema & Anal Punishment Revenge..

Juli is a cute 18 y/o who wears tight jean shorts with a visible panty line across her bottom, that makes you want to spank her with a paddle. Plus she shows half her butt cheeks, which makes one want to pull them apart and give her a humiliating enema with a fart filled release before plowing deep in her fragrant ass field. Revenge for treatment of a classmate, that make"s her see the need for his forgiveness through her ass punishments...

Rate
Fetish.
CarolinaSpanker
Sexy shop girl :).

A very good story with a happy ending :)

Rate
Lesbian.
sexysweetheart
All around Good Fucking.

Just a bunch of people getting together to fuck...

Rate
Group.
Tex Lucus
Jamaican holidays.

A wife discovers interracial...

Rate
Interracial.
nter99
Tunisian holiday.

Wife gets fucked by nightclub security guys after a night out...

Rate
Drunk.
jackingandjill
Short and sweet.

Lying on the bed in the back of my van under the stars you gently brush my hair away from face. You start to kiss and nuzzle my neck...

Rate
Fiction.
renee
Broken Fantasy Part 5.

What happened to Sarah at Dante"s...

Rate
Interracial.
Bob Fuzzy
Great hairjob story.

A story about a guy who fantasizes about being tickled...

Rate
Fetish.
KingAdRock
Seducing my brother"s girlfriend..

"Nobody will ever want me" She said. I didn"t have time to even think about what I was doing, in that moment I pressed my hands against her cheeks and kissed her softly, I was expecting her to push me away... but she didn"t, instead she smiled...

Rate
Lesbian.
Laura
Threesome fantasy comes true.

Sahring Wife with another man has always been one of my fantasies...til that weekend at the beach!

Rate
Group.
Rookie
A model weekend.

Who would have thought that a hike in the woulds would have such consquences?

Rate
Erotic.
grimsbyal
Susan gets smothered out in bed by Kim Wong..

Susan has to pass through the erotic wrestling smother club before she can infiltrate the drug smuggling ring...

Rate
Fetish.
cynthia
Mary smotheres Kim out again..

Kim was persuaded by Susan to have a rematch with Mary,even though she thought it was a bad idea she decided to go along with it...

Rate
Erotic.
cindy
Age is a state of mind!.

A younger woman finds out that the "old man" she keeps teasing is not so old after all...

Rate
Erotic.
Duke Parish
Sex on the menu.

A romantic meal turns into a night of hot threesome fun...

Rate
Group.
grimsbyal
One Evening After Work.

Mrs. Cooper gives her young new recruit James a night to remember...

Rate
Fiction.
milfdreams
The voice cut through me : Horror Horror Horror.

A thousand Islands and why had I ended up here...

Rate
Erotic.
Cindy
African payback.

Young couple, work in africa with poor, and agree to improve black superiority ""PART 1: THE CONVERSION...

Rate
Interracial.
slave
Lara and the Elf 5.

Lara and her little gang are traveling to Fanghorn, when after a fight, Lara, Arwen and Elbereth continue without Steven and Karen. Unbeknownst to them, Gypsies are in the area...

Rate
Erotic.
Cindy Millie
Brittany"s Nightmare.

A girl home alone is taught a lesson...

Rate
Fetish.
xxlovebitesxx
Spring Break : Part 1.

Two best friends on spring break finally realize something for each other...

Rate
Lesbian.
Morgan
The Sisters.

A younger sisters boyfriend at his girl friends request serves them both orally...

Rate
Fetish.
Slobberton
A Very Messy Birthday Present 2.

If your girlfriend gives you a gangbang for your birthday, you’d better give her whatever she asks for on hers...

Rate
Fetish.
starbelliedboy
New Years Kiss.

A ripe young lady gets harvested...

Rate
Swinger.
verno
My Wife’s Hot Cousin 2.

Before I could say a thing, she put her bare right leg on my legs. Her hands slid down my chest, unbuttoning my shirt as they went down...

Rate
Fiction.
Chodan_Acharya
The Perfect Fall 2.

White submissives compete for their black mistresses in a sex olympics...

Rate
Interracial.
nylonlover
Night of my Dreams.

"Being that she did not have a change of clothes with her I said she could borrow some of my clothes if that was alright. She had no problem with that so I took her upstairs to my room to find some clothes."...

Rate
Fiction.
the silent gopher
Trekking trip without my boyfriend.

My boyfriend"s friends take revenge on him using me. And I totally loved it...

Rate
Group.
Horppy Horr
Cool older friends going for it..

They were only invited to make up the numbers...

Rate
Erotic.
Cindy
Trapped in the Closet.

Boyfriend hides in the closet to surprise GF, but finds himself a surprise of his own...

Rate
Cheating.
georgiepoorgie
Broken Fantasy : Part 6.

Our new lives...

Rate
Interracial.
Bob Fuzzy
Reawakening.

A wife becomes the slut she has long wanted to be and a husband finds new sexual pleasures by helping her at a hotel weekend with blacks...

Rate
Interracial.
talon
What a night.

A planned evening with another couple turned out to be everything we"d hoped for...

Rate
Swinger.
grimsbyal
Hot Hot Hot :).

New job, beautiful co-worker, Lesbians... Add it all up!

Rate
Lesbian.
Maria
Consequences of Adultery.

Consequences tells the story of a womans response to her husbands adultery...

Rate
Fiction.
Sirdar
A Perfectly Willing Slave.

Office girl Jayden has always repressed her kinky lesbian thoughts, but her new boss is going to change that...

Rate
Lesbian.
Ilena Pureheart
Checking out the new neighbour.

A chance viewing out the corner of her eye brings Sonia more pleasure than she would have expected...

Rate
Voyeur.
grimsbyal
Jennifer"s Black Lingerie.

I had fantasized about Jennifer for months, and now she stood nearly completely naked before me...

Rate
First.
onlyB
A Lesbian Love Story of Sorts.

A Lesbian plans an elaborate seduction of her straight best friend who is now engaged to be married...

Rate
Lesbian.
nylonlover
Cindy vs Jackie smother fight to the end..

Cindy and Jackie have a smother fight for five thousand dollars. The fight ends when all struggles are over and one fighter is left unconscious...

Rate
Fiction.
cynthia
I Deflowered My Friend’s Wife 2.

I liked her hot body, her shapely midriff, a flat tummy, a deep navel and most of all a perfect pair of breasts held in place by a bra. The top of her breasts were just popping out in a sexy cleavage...

Rate
Fiction.
Chodan_Acharya
Daddy"s Girl - a roleplay for adults.

Young Woman in a roleplay with her older master...

Rate
Fetish.
blondslut
Girlfriend"s Dream Fulfilled.

Discovering the fantasies of my girlfriend...

Rate
Group.
Lovingbf12
Little Miss Perfect.

Seems like little miss perfect isn"t as innocent as she claimed...

Rate
Lesbian.
Dayshalicious
My First Time and A Little More : Part 6 - Swallow.

Please read parts 1 - 5 leading up to this chapter. My life has been filled with "firsts." In this chapter, a long, extended foreplay ritual is described culminating in someone swallowing my cum for the first time and my doing the same...

Rate
First.
Galaxy
Sunny day in the country.

A woman who decides to hit the city from an isolated rural area.

Rate
Erotic.
Lambretta69
Amanda adventures No1.

Middle class white wife to black cock slut...

Rate
Interracial.
sponge606
Amy enters my life.

Accidental meeting with a young woman leads to a relationship...

Rate
Fiction.
Raven
Florida Rainy Day.

Love story between two oposites...

Rate
Erotic.
InLove05
Taking care of a lady.

Sometimes situations arise that just require you to take care of a lady...

Rate
Erotic.
Duke Parish
Mr Jackson wants to play with busty Susie!.

A young busty wife finds what she needs in the hands of an old man. Her husband only too willing to encourage the cheating experience, himself being turned on with the results...

Rate
Cheating.
Marlon
Not everything goes down in a recession.

A cost cutting exercise by my employer leads to unexpected pleasure!

Rate
Bisexual.
grimsbyal

 

Pages : [<<] ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... [>>]

Hop to: