A sort of revenge?.

Laura likes boys, her husband likes playing around...

Rate
Fiction.
Sirdar
My Maid.

My maid and I had some fun together...

Rate
First.
Steph
First time with best friend.

My first time having oral with best friend...

Rate
Bisexual.
secretbiguy
Souvenir Paddles.

A traveling man encounters the woman of his dreams - or his nightmares...

Rate
Erotic.
Dave Wallace
I am a slut for my master.

My first story give it a chance...

Rate
Lesbian.
lover
Forgive Me for I Have Sinned.

Lonely pregnant woman becomes a fucktoy to young couple...

Rate
Cheating.
nylonlover
It"s a long story!.

How it came to be that I, a straight male, willingly took a fat cock in my mouth...

Rate
Bisexual.
afanofyou2
Sharing my wife with the neighbor.

Sierra and I have always been swingers since even before we were married. And we have always fucked other people but never without the other one in the room. Until now...

Rate
Swinger.
Joe N Sierra
The boat.

Summer vacation on my pontoon houseboat...

Rate
Erotic.
one hung lo
My Boss’s Slutty Wife.

Her smooth legs came into my view. They looked sexy. She was wearing a short black satiny bathrobe around her. The light from the fire reflected seductively off her. She looked like a diva...

Rate
Cheating.
Chodan_Acharya
My Friend’s Daughter.

She had changed into a wine red two piece swim suit. It made her look hotter than ever. She was lying on a lounger by the pool and the sun rays reflecting from her body made her look sexy and heavenly...

Rate
Erotic.
Chodan_Acharya
The Wine Festival : Part 1.

Who would have thought that what promised to be a rather boring weekend would turn out to be one fucking incredible 2 days...

Rate
Erotic.
Jacob Thomson
Really the best of friends!.

Taking a friendship to a new level...

Rate
Erotic.
LiamB
Fun by the lake.

A walk down to the lake brings a very pleasant surprise...

Rate
Erotic.
grimsbyal
Sally and the Salesmen.

Sally meets group of salesmen in a hotel bar and gets gangbanged...

Rate
Group.
stan
The Employee’s Sister Who Went Under Me.

I was on the verge and I could feel that she was too. Her jiggling and bouncing boobs felt magnificent and heavenly under my body...

Rate
Fiction.
Chodan_Acharya
Nap time.

I can feel the breeze blowing up shorts and across my pussy lips making me wet and horny...

Rate
Erotic.
renee
A Simple Decision.

Young man decides to meet a "net friend to receive corporal discipline...

Rate
Fetish.
Dave Wallace
Blind group sex..

I did group with a blindfold on...

Rate
Group.
daina
Wild african adventure.

My first time...

Rate
First.
a artist
The Debutante & The Delinquint : Part 2.

Mixed feelings about each other...

Rate
Lesbian.
AngieLovesSex
The Service Assignment.

She let me in. She was easy on the eyes, she was wearing a clinging satin night suit. The top of her dress had a deep neck which was open at the top and revealed a lot of her skin, which was a flawless fair in complexion...

Rate
Fiction.
Chodan_Acharya
The Girls Night Out.

Gina runs into an old friend she hadn"t seen in years. The two agree to have a "Girls night Out" and the fun begins with some hot woman to woman action...

Rate
Lesbian.
longnhard
Room service with a smile.

Taking a lower paid job in a hotel turned out to be more satisfying than he had anticipated....

Rate
Bisexual.
grimsbyal
Hot couple love.

Husband comes home from a long day of work..and finds his wife in the shower...

Rate
Erotic.
Kursten
The Future Looks Bright.

Nikki works for Aquatech, a tiny company with big plans. She wins a trip to "Future World", but her trip is not as it seems...

Rate
Fetish.
Ruri Muni
Sin City.

A brief recap of a week we spent in Vegas on Vacation...

Rate
Drunk.
MsLaura
Do you have any sugar?.

Tied up in my own bed, because she came over for some "sugar." Am introduced to something new and erotic!!!

Rate
Erotic.
Harold Karny
Layby fun.

A stopover in a layby gives a woman more than she had anticipated...

Rate
First.
grimsbyal
A Strange Advert.

An elderly lady who could do with some help answers a strange advert...

Rate
Fetish.
Slobberton
Who do you want to fuck?.

Fantasies can come true...

Rate
Swinger.
verno
Janet"s Honeymoon.

Why for some people, the honeymoon is never over...

Rate
Swinger.
verno
Sarah at the Auction.

Sarah was helping at a charity auction and became as prize...

Rate
Group.
grandagglen
One crazy night.

A woman and her bf go out to a club and end up bringing a women home for some fun and one crazy night...

Rate
Group.
maggie may
That Spring.

A young well-endowed man gets seduced into bisexual exploration by his neighbor and his sister...

Rate
Bisexual.
petelargo
My Friends Sexy Mom.

I go to friends house to sleep over, but little to my suprise it was his mom who wanted the sleep over...

Rate
Fiction.
acdccaveman
The Sex Unbelievable Secret Sex life of Mrs. Diane Erebus..

Some secrets needs to be told and some to be kept, but the desires of a healthy young wife married to a disabled husband is worth telling. And so thus the tale of the boys involved with her...

Rate
Cheating.
greg
Night Passions.

Alicia, unable to sleep decides a nude dip in the jacuzzi was relax her. That"s when her new neighbor Rose decides to join her, and the fun begins...

Rate
Lesbian.
longnhard
Half Wife : Chapter 5.

Arvind’s back with his sexual exploits once again...

Rate
Erotic.
Chodan_Acharya
Remembering Bethany : Part 6.

Or Beth and Billy make a porno... (illustrated story!)

Rate
Illustrated.
Ronald Druva/rondori
A Lazy River Ride.

A couple finds a new way to relax at the waterpark...

Rate
Erotic.
Jurann
Me and My Neighbour.

This is how I started having sex with my neighbour. How I seduced him and made him lose his virginity...

Rate
Erotic.
IndoWife
The Deliquint & The Debutante.

2 girls who always argue and fight soon find out that they are meant to be...

Rate
Lesbian.
AngieLovesSex
My first time with her.

I always thought I was straight. Until that night...

Rate
Bisexual.
bibibabyx3
My first real bisexual expeirence.

3 way bisexual...

Rate
Bisexual.
bi kyle
Jake and Lea.

They are great friends. My husband and I can"t get enough of them. They feel the same way. Where will we go from here?

Rate
Bisexual.
bella
The visitor - Part one.

I am out of service for a few weeks! What is my sweet husband to do? Time to try new things...

Rate
Erotic.
bella
Anonymous Fuck.

My true story of a anonymous fuck by a waiter and a busboy. Writen by both my husband and I...

Rate
Cheating.
Ms.Mary
My Assistant.

She quickly hugged me and buried her face in my bare chest as if trying to smother me...

Rate
Fiction.
Chodan_Acharya
Bedding the Babysitter 2.

Young Jenny succumbs completely to her submissive nature...

Rate
Lesbian.
nylonlover
Interrupted Journey.

A hiker takes a detour he will never forget...

Rate
Erotic.
talon
I Deflowered My Friend’s Wife.

I fantasized that Puja had come in my room after taking a bath with only a towel around her, smelling and looking fresh as a flower with morning dew speckled over its petals, bending over to wake me up and I grab her by her waist and kiss her. Then make love to her and make her squirm under my big cock...

Rate
Fiction.
Chodan_Acharya
The Lusty Father-in-Law of My Best Friend.

I stroked his cock while we kissed and his hands on my chest made my nipples hard. They were getting uncomfortably painful as they were constricted inside the confines of my strapless bra. I kept on with the stroking of his dick, my grip tightened on it as he kissed my chest and my cleavage...

Rate
Fiction.
Chodan_Acharya
The Wine Festival : Part 2.

Jake & Jill and at the hotel again, Jill getting it in her ass for the first time when there is a knock at the door. It must be Becky from the store...

Rate
Erotic.
Jacob Thomson
Bisexual Pleasured 3some.

When I walked into the living room I found Wife topless, straddling Ron while she kissed him deeply as he squeezed her tits and ass...

Rate
Bisexual.
Ralph
My Sexy Employee.

it gave her a lot of boost to show her belly, midriff and the bottom of her silken bra. I got an erection immediately...

Rate
Fiction.
Chodan_Acharya
My true first time story. Filipina soldier"s wife.

Believe me, I"m among the few lucky ones who has experienced what others only have to fantasize, and I was only 18 at that time...

Rate
First.
jp
My Assistant II.

She had a wash and a brushed up her hair, and changed into a loose t-shirt top and a pair of denim shorts. She looked nice, especially, her legs gave off a good look, and they were worth showing...

Rate
Fiction.
Chodan_Acharya
Sex by committee!.

A potentially dull and routine fund raising committee delivers much more than it promised...

Rate
Erotic.
grimsbyal
My Maid 2.

Sequel...

Rate
First.
Steph
The Bus and the Trooper.

Took a bus ride and ran into??

Rate
Group.
Tex Lucus
Beth"s Beautiful Blackmail.

A coach blackmails a mother and daughter...

Rate
Interracial.
nylonlover
Lauren and Jill.

Lauren finds that Jill shares the same desires as her...

Rate
Lesbian.
Jenelle Crackers
Earning Her Grade : Part 1.

College girl falls prey to her lesbian professor despite her best resistance...

Rate
Lesbian.
bagman31
Sex on ice.

Claire fucks around to save her marriage...

Rate
Swinger.
verno
A weekend at the cottage - Part 4.

Our first day at the cottage was exhausting. What would the second day bring?

Rate
Erotic.
bella
Broken Fantasy : Part 2.

Wife"s second encounter with black co-worker...

Rate
Interracial.
Bob Fuzzy
Just imagine......

As I sit here on my black leather sofa, my thoughts of you and our conversations fill my head. I want to play...

Rate
Masturbation.
renee
Painters delight.

Hot older wife seduced by young co workers...

Rate
Group.
brian
The girl next door.

A voyeur becomes a participant...

Rate
Swinger.
verno
Pleasant surprise.

I was out of town on travel and got bored...

Rate
Bisexual.
turboprobe
Just for a friend"s promotion.

I had sex with my friend"s boss so that he could get a promotion.""All this while my hubby was out of town...

Rate
Cheating.
IndoWife
Ward 4D.

Too much facesitting can, well, drive you crazy...

Rate
Fiction.
mike3121
Essentials II.

How I decided too seduced my young black stud...

Rate
Interracial.
fyveglyde
A Football Sunday to Remember for Vicky!!.

Innocent housewife gangbanged at Football party 5Ft 120lb latina...

Rate
Group.
Vicky

 

Pages : [<<] ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... [>>]

Hop to: