Wife fuck.

Friend fucking my wife...

Rate
Voyeur.
Hendrik
The plucking of an exotic island blossom : Part 2.

An English resident of a South Sea Island continues with his sexual education of a beautiful island girl...

Rate
Fiction.
THE QUIET MAN
Trench Coat Surprise.

Girlfriend tries to surprise her boyfriend...

Rate
Cheating.
georgiepoorgie
Bisex with Mike.

This is my first bi experience...

Rate
Bisexual.
framk
Lads night out 2.

Hi, it"s me again Jason this is a story of another wild night out with my friend Jake he is one of those keep fit types with short dark spiked hair he has a well toned body I know this because we go to the gym quite often together...

Rate
Fiction.
devil28
The Family Friend : Part 2.

Cali has decided to seduce her father"s friend"s son. Her first night alone with Aiden begins now...

Rate
First.
Callista Bliss
Work Skills.

An unsuspecting girl learns more than she expected from her demanding boss...

Rate
Fiction.
secret_snatch
A wife"s lesbian seduction.

A wife discovers the other side on a weekend getaway with her husbands (female) best friend...

Rate
Lesbian.
riyajohn
Hotel room fun.

We met online. She was married. Then we met for sex...

Rate
Cheating.
PirateP
My First Time.

It was the best time of my life. It was exciting to fuck the most popular boy at high school...

Rate
First.
Sexfreak335
Rubber ducky.

Sex fantasy...

Rate
Fiction.
liz
21st birthday party : Part 5.

Chinese actress is forced to be the gang bang for a rich Hongkong tycoon"s son 21st birthday and now faces repeat performances...

Rate
Fetish.
chinawatch
Living in a Pub.

A new teacher at a local high school finds accomodation in a local public house...

Rate
Fiction.
Sirdar
My First #1.

I had sex for the first time I hope you enjoy! It will leave you wanting more...

Rate
First.
Ashley Speed
My first time N1.

I get my first taste of sex, and I want more...

Rate
First.
Nina Gorge
The Plucking of an exotic island blossom.

An Englishman domiciled on a South Sea Island takes a virgin girl from the island as his vahine...

Rate
Fiction.
THE QUIET MAN
Caught in Public!.

I got caught doing what I love...

Rate
Fetish.
shoebox2036
Holidy on Foy.

Tony goes for a camping holiday on the Isle of Foy inhabited by two sex starved teenagers and their mother...

Rate
Fiction.
Sirdar
Teleported Inter-Planetary Cheerleaders Suck.

Lovely Ms. Sexton’s bus of school cheerleaders gets teleported to another planet, where the aliens have fun plans for ALL the girls...

Rate
Fiction.
Charlie
A Chinese Cunt for Indian Cock.

How a really gorgeous Chinese married woman had a great time with me...

Rate
Cheating.
P Diller
What"s good for the goose is good for the gander.

When my husband was locked up for a year and a half I met this black chic. She was dark black big perky breast shapely legs hips and thighs and her ass was sexy round and firm. She talked me in toe having affairs with black dudes. She said their dick are bigger thicker and they even fuck longer harder and they really like white blonde married women with a hot wet and tight snatch so I fucked one and enjoyed it so I fucked 3at once up to 12 at once gangbang slut wife I became over night...

Rate
Bisexual.
dezaray
Wild West widow : Part 2.

A penniless widow has to turn to whoring in the Wild West to support her family...

Rate
Group.
chinawatch
Shopping early in the morning.

Being HORNY & needing groceries...

Rate
Voyeur.
one horny one
Her Eighteenth Birthday.

Sex with my girlfriend and her sister...

Rate
Group.
JK
How my friend Jess made me a lesbian.

I and my best friend Jess had a rocking night...

Rate
Lesbian.
zelda mathers
Wife goes golfing.

Not her usual golfing outing and the rest of the foursome end up having other ideas as she relayed to me later on...

Rate
Group.
thom269
Sex with my best friends - GirlsOnGirls.

Four bestfriends drunk and horny!!! THIS IS KIND OF LONG...

Rate
Lesbian.
emily
One Man, Twelve Women.

A Virgo man"s adventures with 12 women of 12 Zodiac signs...

Rate
Fiction.
Womenlover
Roommate revenge sex.

I thought I"d play a funny prank on my gorgeous roommate, but I didn"t take her retaliation into consideration...

Rate
Erotic.
zuke
Midnight Market.

After an afternoon of sex with two young studs two couple go to a sex club for a wife auction...

Rate
Erotic.
talon
The Plucking of an exotic island Blossom : Part 3.

An Englishman on a South Sea island, completes the sexual initiation of his young vahine by finally sodomising her...

Rate
Fiction.
THE QUIET MAN
Wife in an adult theater.

Wife met a couple that were coming to our home on occasions. One afternoon. The woman"s husband suggested we go to adult theater in Boston. Wife and I were only married a few years in our 20s. The couple were in their 30s...

Rate
Swinger.
jcomerford
Horny mom.

Mom loves to clean for me...

Rate
Fiction.
Zach
Wife at office.

Fucking Wife at office...

Rate
Erotic.
Hendrik
Cheating Didi.

ME and ny cousin and boyfriend "Rob" had an unforgettable night...

Rate
Erotic.
zelda mathers
Rekha - My First Love.

She is a real beauty. She had beautiful brown eyes and short hair...

Rate
Erotic.
Sumit
Threesome with Kate Winslet.

Kate Winslet is getting hot with two guys...

Rate
Group.
Womenlover
My wife and Ben the bug guy.

How Wife got me and the bug guy at the same time...

Rate
Cheating.
sethsmith
She"s On Top.

A Hot Brunette dominates friend...

Rate
Fiction.
SpunkyMonk
Private lesson with Alfaro.

Music teacher has sex with his hot student. Gets caught by another teacher wich joins them...

Rate
Group.
Casey
Peyton and Audrey Blow Black.

When 2 sexy cheerleaders make the mistake of wearing extra tight jeans in the red light district, they are immediately put to work...

Rate
Group.
Charlie
My friends hot mother.

Loves to fuck sexy attractive bi lingual...

Rate
Cheating.
7whitinch
Mature Black mens Whore.

A sexless wife turns into a black mans whore on holiday...

Rate
Cheating.
oralman
The Family Friend.

18 year old Cali is being left home alone while her parents go on sabbatical. Since her parents do not trust her the called Aiden, a family friend, to watch over her...

Rate
First.
Callista Bliss
Mail lady.

Erotic fantasy...

Rate
Fiction.
liz
Monica"s big blowout sale.

A sexy saleswoman with a fantastic ass kneels to close ALL her furniture deals!

Rate
Group.
Charlie
Milf Gone Wild.

Sexy Cindy seduces the guy next door and what starts as a computer repair house call turns into an all out three way orgy...

Rate
Group.
Lisa McDonald
Bite Me.

A young man accidentally discovers a whole new way to donate blood while urinating outdoors, his cock is attacked by voracious, blood-sucking mosquitoes, causing him to ejaculate...

Rate
Fetish.
Timothy Kinney
Living room.

Living room sex short story...

Rate
Masturbation.
Logan kemp
The Bosses daughter.

Tony sees a young woman in financial problems in a Supermarket he helps her and from this a relationship formed...

Rate
Erotic.
Sirdar
Black Safari for Sophie.

A mother and her teenage daughter are subjected to black lust while on a safari tour...

Rate
Interracial.
JonathanT
Erotic tennis.

Fantasy and fun and excitment...

Rate
Voyeur.
liz
Taken by his employers.

The night my husbands employers got more than the bargained for...

Rate
Cheating.
sam001
Daughters girlfriend.

She laid there, legs splayed with those big brown eyes and bee stunlips, patiently waiting for my manhood to to take her...

Rate
Drunk.
wildman8912
JoAnne’s First Official Blow-Bang.

This is a fun true story about the real JoAnne...

Rate
Group.
Charlie
Swinging seminar.

What happens in the city should be brought home...

Rate
Swinger.
verno
Extracurricular Play.

Teacher helps student learn important iesson in sex education...

Rate
Fiction.
Dolores
Wife secretly fucking husbands boss.

I have been fucking my husband"s boss for over a year. My husband doesn"t have a clue about what is going on...

Rate
Cheating.
Beverly Wet Wife
Imprisoned for Sex.

A young man is employed by space aliens to go to their planet and help impregnate females to restore the poulation lost in the star wars...

Rate
Fiction.
Sirdar
The college slut.

She pulled my rock hard cock out of my pants and pulled them down round my ankles she started by licking my cock head...

Rate
Fiction.
devil28
The Impotent Chauffer.

Wife agrees to fulfill hubby"s fantasy & takes it even further...

Rate
Cheating.
Johnny boy
Gillian"s pussy.

Gillian meets a hot guy at a fair... She needs his cock!

Rate
Erotic.
Bonergirl
Teenage Crush.

Eighteen year hold has crush on her neighbor...

Rate
Erotic.
JK
Parent Teacher Confrences.

I walk into the classroom once again for my sons bad behavior. I dread meeting with his teacher because he is my ex...

Rate
Group.
gentalwaterfall00
Perfect Valentine gift for the maid.

I was pressing her boobs and pinching her ass. When I was pinching her ass, she herself pressed her boobs...

Rate
Interracial.
romanticrockstar
Big Brenda : Part 1.

Mikey"s fantasies come true when he ends up getting it on with his mom"s best friend Brenda...

Rate
Erotic.
Paddy Walters
Experimental Sleep Over.

Two girl friends test their sexuality at a sleep over...

Rate
Lesbian.
KatieBby
Anal Adventure with Slut Wife.

David"s anal adventure with his friend"s little slut wife...

Rate
Cheating.
Pussycat
Party Rocking at Fuujies : Part 1.

Ayase has unexspected things happen at Fuujies party...

Rate
Masturbation.
winston
The whore next door.

An indian housewife is seduced and brought into the lesbian world by her mature neighbour...

Rate
Lesbian.
riyajohn
My sexy tutor and babysitter : Part 1.

My first time was with my Maths Tutor, when my parents asked her to babysit...

Rate
First.
Namot Cream
Ahmad and Boshra.

His adventure with the famous Egyptian singer...

Rate
Fiction.
Womenlover
A walk in the woods.

A gang of youth"s enjoy a greedy wife...

Rate
Cheating.
sam001
Threesome.

My friend Suzi having sex with her boyfriend Nick and me...

Rate
Drunk.
zelda mathers
The cute Asian girl.

A cute Asian girl used to live above me and heard some of my antics. So she asked for a sample!

Rate
Fiction.
Hotkeys

 

Pages : [<<] ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... [>>]

Hop to:
Search
Random

Lois moaned loud and long as he worked his tongue up and down her hot lips."Do my clit," she pleaded, "please do my clit!!!" Cory chuckled, but bored in on his target with renewed fervor! ...

Read more...