Special Examination.

Courtney goes to the hospital for her annual physical, and she finds a special door...

Rate
First.
Sara Bellum
My first ride on a train.

My long journey home from work just got a little more exciting...

Rate
Fiction.
JenieeBeann
Stuck in a Snowstorm : Part 1.

Man is caught in a snowstorm only to stumble upon a warm cabin occupied by 3 cute girls...

Rate
Fiction.
jeloman
Katie Keeps Her Promise.

A wife of over thirty years agrees to satisfy her husband"s desire to see her have sex with another man...

Rate
Fiction.
HappyHubby
Game Set and Match.

Tennis! A tennis star seeks revenge on her opponent who stole her boyfriend. The Boyfriend does not do too well either...

Rate
Fetish.
Miss Irene Clearmont
Strap-On Fun.

First Time Fun With My Girlfriend And A Strap-On...

Rate
First.
Beak Wyatt
Catching my wife in my house.

The day I came home from work to find Wife with another man. And she doesn"t want to stop!

Rate
Cheating.
bigmatt
Girlfriend and my best friend.

It"s a story on how my girl friend had sex with my best friend...

Rate
Cheating.
titanium
My nursing interview.

I needed the job but the interview was far more than I expected...

Rate
Cheating.
sam001
Lamont and The Preacher"s Wife.

Lamont uses his massive endowment to help those in need. Women who have small-dicked boyfriends or husbands are often his prey...

Rate
Cheating.
Dwight Murphy
Phoenix Rising.

Henry is a rich layabout who is just waiting for his twenty fifth birthday so he can claim his inheritance...

Rate
Fetish.
Miss Irene Clearmont
Crystal.

The follow up to "Phoenix Rising". Crystal gets up to more mischief...""""BDSM Fm

Rate
Fetish.
Miss Irene Clearmont
Good Things Come to Those Who Wait.

I finally make love to the woman of my dreams...

Rate
Lesbian.
Maddy
Amanda and me.

Hi I"m Sam, I have always liked my friend just never known how to tell her until now...

Rate
Lesbian.
Tuft
Dishonoured beauty : Part 4.

The young mistress of a captured spy is forced to whore for the army during the Mexican-French war...

Rate
Fiction.
chinawatch
My Wife Finally Did It!!.

Wife and I had been talking about her having sex with another man for about 3 months... she repeatedly said she didn"t think it would be good for our relationship, but after discussing it for a few months and a night out with her girlfriends and a few drinks... she gave it some serious thought and actually had sex with a guy and loved it!!

Rate
Cheating.
Will
Short office lust.

Sara is the girl everyone wants a bit of, I got the chance 1 month after her wedding...

Rate
Cheating.
Tuft
Our Gloryhole Adventure.

Wife and I visit a couples club then head over to an adult bookstore...

Rate
Swinger.
Steve
419.

Ever had one of those 419 E Mails from Nigeria? This is the story of one man who gets too involved and regrets that he ever got that mail and answered it...

Rate
Fetish.
Miss Irene Clearmont
You"re the first woman I"ve ever.. Lesbian.

Samantha: No texting in class Miss Karen ;)

Rate
Lesbian.
DownUnderLesbian
My angel : Part 1.

My first time with my girlfriend...

Rate
First.
cinnamonbuns
A Victorious Night.

Jade and Tori finally have intimate sex until an unexpected turn happens...

Rate
Lesbian.
xlimex
4-Way Sex Game.

4 friends celebrate a new apartment, not knowing that a sex game is in the closet...

Rate
Group.
Edible
A story of how Alisha became a slut : Part 2.

Self discovery...

Rate
Group.
jenny_t8
Wife enjoys stranger in a Delhi Green line bus.

Indian Punjabi wife enjoying sexy adventures in a public bus with a stranger and hubby too loving the same...

Rate
Erotic.
hotlovermale@gmail.com
Sllmighty sex.

A man discovers that all the men in the world disappered,exept him. And as he is the only man present in the world...

Rate
Fiction.
nun of your buisness
Evelyn Blowing Snow.

When blowing snow hits the south, a sexy weather reporter starts blowing too...LIVE!

Rate
Group.
Charlie
Mom"s Friend.

A bad influence from my college times turns out to be an excellent one...

Rate
Erotic.
Sinweaver
City of Orgasim Act 3.

An erotic tale of lust that leads to love...

Rate
Erotic.
Andy Savage
My wife, Anna, Laura and Karen..

My cock throbbed watching her vagina getting eaten by two women...

Rate
Group.
Tuft
The party girl : Part 2.

The mansion house party had a few suprises for Sam...

Rate
Cheating.
sam001
Second date with a gorgeous woman.

The second date with a short but very sexy little woman with long brown hair went much better than anticipated with an unexpected invitation inside at the end of the night...

Rate
Erotic.
Hotkeys
A Whole Fun Night at the Farm: Part 1.

Me and my (now ex) boyfriend James Goes to our friends farm for a part and things get heated! Some people join us ;P

Rate
Bisexual.
Melinee97
I had sex with my bestfriends family. Yummmy!.

Sex Sex Sex! 38DDD and a big juicy fat ass awaits...

Rate
Fiction.
CandyJ
The German Sub.

Historical BDSM. WW2 drama as a German sailor gets washed overboard and captured in a way that makes him no normal prisenor of war!

Rate
Fetish.
Miss Irene Clearmont
Memorable night.

Totally erotic. You don"t want to miss it a story of a guy and a girl having some time off to experiment on sex, where the guy gets to totally pleasing the girl...

Rate
Erotic.
John
How can I help you?.

The plummer stops buy to fix a leaky drain, and the sexy female home owner answers the door in a bathrobe with nothing on underneath...

Rate
Erotic.
jj2233
The Lamia.

Upon the bleak Scottish moors in winter a single wanderer seeks solace from the storm. What he stumbles upon looks to be simple good hearted assistance but there is more to this refuge than meets the eye...

Rate
Erotic.
Miss Irene Clearmont
How it All Started.

Wife makes me a slut for black cock...

Rate
Interracial.
smoothguy45
Little Lyn"s party turns into Black Breeding..

A few to many drinks and my night out became the most sobering event of my life...

Rate
Interracial.
Lyn
Bowing buddies.

I met Amber and Jen at the bowling alley. We became close friends...

Rate
First.
Rodney Morse
Sex With Married Men.

We went on a camping trip and I got all I wanted...

Rate
Cheating.
Willie
The Chinese Vase.

A thief finds that his victim is prepared to guard her priceless vase in ways that he did not concieve.

Rate
Erotic.
Miss Irene Clearmont
Katie gives Patrick what he wants : Part 2.

Katie finishes what she started...

Rate
Fiction.
HappyHubby
Friend"s Wife Tammy Under One Roof.

The pretentious slut is most arousing...

Rate
Fiction.
tedthearchitect
Denise.

Diane and her lover Jack are destroyed by greed, a vengeful wife and circumstances that reveal the hand of a very evil woman. It makes mere "revenge" look like an understatement...

Rate
Fetish.
Miss Irene Clearmont
Creamy Cum..

What happens when a two horney pair decide to have a night of fun? The outCUM could be messy but appitizing. VERY appitizing!

Rate
Fiction.
Savannah Munoz
Greyhound suprize.

I had been on the bus for about four hours already with another four or so to go...

Rate
Fiction.
Douglas A Hauer
Injured in Iran.

An injured soldier gets just the treatment he needs...

Rate
Erotic.
Ashley
Fisrt time with neighbor.

She found me naked in my bed, thought I was asleep...

Rate
First.
Max
A swinging wife is born!.

This is a short history of how I went from a normal, happily married woman to an even happier married swinging wife...

Rate
Swinger.
mysecret
Fucking The Neighbour!.

Guy fucks neighbour and gets a big suprise...

Rate
Fiction.
MikeysStories
Friends get friendlier.

My girlfriend and I end up in bed with a good friend and I have my first bisexual experience...

Rate
Bisexual.
Andy B
Sally the Groupie.

Sally and her husband meet a band while on vacation. Sally fucks them all...

Rate
Group.
stan
No questions asked..

Michelle was the average ideal housewife... or was she?

Rate
Lesbian.
riyajohn
Wild West Widow : Part 3.

A beautiful destitute widow is forced to whore in a Wild West saloon to support her son...

Rate
Fiction.
chinawatch
What She Knows.

Wife knows more than she lets on and pays for it...

Rate
Erotic.
Probie
Mistreated an neglected sexually we made due.

Wife has a few drinks she began flirting with a friend she always teases him. He"s 6"6" 230lbds and black...

Rate
Bisexual.
stanley
The Learning Curve.

A mature couple spice up their sex life with a fabulous threesome...

Rate
Fiction.
pandsal
First Lesbian Encounter.

How I surprised myself by having a lesbian encounter with friends...

Rate
First.
NewLesbo
Indian Couple in Loving Threesome with a Husband"s Close friend : Part 2.

Second part - This story describes how a husband and his close male friend enticed the wife into joining them in threesome...

Rate
Group.
Raj Ratna Kaul
Difficult choice : Part 3.

An actress has to service the cocks of a group of mercenaries after being trapped during a revolution in a South American country while doing a photo shoot...

Rate
Group.
chinawatch
Slaves Of Xi Ling.

A document is discovered that describes the travels of a man in China a century ago. He falls victim to a vengeful woman who seeks revenge in ways that will make him shudder the rest of his life...

Rate
Erotic.
Miss Irene Clearmont
Rear Door.

He gets what he asks for, and more...

Rate
Cheating.
Miss Irene Clearmont
Our special weekend away.

A short hotel break was not quite the romantic stay we expected...

Rate
Group.
sam001
Night with nadia.

My fun night with Nadia...

Rate
Erotic.
rmoo
I wanna....

A fuck tale of lust...

Rate
Fiction.
wonderman419
The Queen Of Spades.

Three women conspire in a game that is more than just cards on the table. Who will be the victims of this game? Who will win and who will lose?

Rate
Fetish.
Miss Irene Clearmont
The Other Woman.

Three women conspire in a game that is more than just cards on the table. Who will be the victims of this game? Who will win and who will lose?

Rate
Fetish.
Miss Irene Clearmont
Young woman seeks older lover.

Young girl finds older more experienced lover...

Rate
Erotic.
shybush
City of Orgasim Act 2.

An erotic tale of lust that leads to love...

Rate
Erotic.
Andy Savage
What a vacation : Part3.

While on vacation me and Wife have fun with others...

Rate
Bisexual.
bill
Zainab.

An afternoon in mosque...

Rate
Erotic.
Womenlover
The Coin.

Historical BDSM. Three short stories with a slight link...

Rate
Fetish.
Miss Irene Clearmont
Past nightmare became a dream come true.

After years of hatered, we locked lips under the stars...

Rate
Fiction.
loulou

 

Pages : [<<] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... [>>]

Hop to:
Search
Random

Not only did he get the chance to see his mother in the buff but got excited at seeing his sister as well. Things were about to get better and much more than he could have suspected...

Read more...